Chapter 1:Baleen

It was a snowy day in the peaceful town of Baleen, the town of snow and ice. Elsa had found this town near Arendel and decided to make it part of her kingdom. She had befriended the mayor of the town his name was Ralph; he was a husky man with square glasses and had three children a boy and two girls. All three of them were lovely children. As Elsa walked through the town she let her mind wander and see where it would take her. She imagined having a child of her own, a girl with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. but she couldn't imagine a father.

She had wondered a little far from the town square and had ended up at Maplewood Rd. She walked along the road and came upon a home where the door was wide open. She knocked on the door which was partially off its hinges. Inside Elsa felt a dark presents, then she walked to a room at the back of the house and saw black powder inside of the doorway. When she walked in she saw a man and a woman unconscious on he floor and a dark tall figure standing in the corner. She had her powers at the ready and tackled the dark figure.

Her body went right through the figure and she landed on top of a girl. This girl was about fifteen years old and she was frozen in place, she wore a short black dress and had her strawberry red hair in a pony tail. The figure shrunk about a foot and took the form of a familiar person.

"Pitch Black, what are you doing here leave this pour girl alone she has done nothing to deserve yo being here. Why must you terrify the people of my own. Leave NOW!

"Why should I leave you are as much of a problem as I am, any ways. Maybe she wants to be with me, what if someone else scared her. Like you?!

"I wasn't the one who broke into her home and knocked out her parents, this girl is pure of heart and doesn't need to be harassed by you."

Elsa was furious, so she created a long dagger made of ice while Pitch focused on the girl. Elsa lunged at Pitch cutting his throat open. A disgusting black substance poured out of Pitches throat. Elsa must have cut the main blood vesical in his neck. Pitch disappeared into thin air and the substance was stuck to the walls and to the floor.

And it was spreading.