It's Time

Ok, this is gonna be the last chapter of this story and a bit of a send off to the beginning of Spider-Man: Homecoming. But it's gonna be a short one but I hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(knocks x3)"Hey kids, we're leavin' in twenty minutes, so be downstairs in ten!" Happy said with an attitude as he walked back to his and Tony's room.

"Well, Happy woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Ava with a snicker.

"I know, right?" Peter replied with a laugh

Peter shook his head as he and Ava packed their bags. It had been the best three days of his life. He got married(accidentally.), had a great night with the most beautiful girl he'd ever met, Ava Ayala. 

As he looked at her, he saw numerous of her features that made her the firey/affectionate girl he fell in love with every day. Her shiny and silky chocolate brown hair, her smooth tan skin, her eyes that sparkled in the moonlight. How did he get so fortunate?

Unfortunately for him, she saw him staring.

"Earth to Parker," She said with a giggle, "You there, Webhead?"

Peter was brought back to reality once he realized he'd been staring at her this whole time, and his cheeks went scarlet red. 

"Um, yeah, I-I'm fine." He stuttered as he shielded his face. 

This made Ava giggle some more as she went back to packing her bags.

Trying to be serious, but also calm, Peter decided to ask, "So how does it feel, Ava?"

"How does what feel?"

"Well we're leaving, and you're going to a new home with a new family. How does that feel?"

Ava replied with a smile, walked over to him and put her arms around his shoulders. When she did this, Peter's cheeks went straight red.

"Um...Ava?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"Did you hear me?"

She nodded, but still held her position as did Peter. He was still blushing from cheek to cheek, and that made Ava laugh on the inside.

"Well, uh...How do you feel about it then?"

"Well, how do you feel right now, in this present moment?"

"Um... well, right now, I'm kinda nervous."

"Well there you go, only I think you're nervous right now because of something else. Right?"

Peter didn't respond, just stood there with a scared/lovestruck grin on his face. Ava chuckled lightly and placed a kiss on his lips before walking away.

"Come on, Spidey," She said, resuming her packing. "Let finish so that Happy can be, well, Happy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Hotel Lobby***

Tony and Happy were waiting outside the hotel for the car to pull up. Happy, however, was pacing back and forth uncontrollably. 

"Happy, will you sit down. You're wearing a hole in the ground." Tony sighed as he watched his friend walked in a circle.

"Those kids are taking too long," The Fore-Head of Security complained, "And the fact that you want me to watch them when we get back home, bullsh**!"

"Are you done? Calm down, the kids are probably on their way down right now."

"Hey guys." a familiar voice said.

The two grown men turned to see the super teens, bags in hand and ready to go.

"See, what'd I tell ya?" The playboy genius said, "You gotta calm down, Happy. You're gonna make yourself prematurely grey." He snickered and put on his sunglasses as he jumped into the backseat of the van.(A/N: Btw, the van is a Chevy Escalade. ;))

"Did we miss something?" Ava asked slyly.

"Uh.....no, it was nothing." Happy replied, trying to stay calm before he motioned to the van. "Get in the car."

The teens fought back laughing until they made to the other side of the van and got in.

"I'm gettin' too old for this," Happy said to himself as he picked up the luggage and tossed it into the back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Airport***

Happy had just finished loading the last bit of Tony's luggage onto the jet, and Tony was already on the plane, ready to go. But Ava was still standing at the bottom of the steps up to the plane. Peter saw her as he pulled their bags out of the back of the van, and he could tell she was worried. Closing the trunk, he walked over to her and put his ar around her shoulder.

"It's time to go home, Ava. You ready?" He asked.

Letting out a deep sigh, she nodded and looked at him with a smile. "I'm ready," She replied as she grabbed his hand pecked his lips.

He smiled into it as she broke away. With a final breath, the couple walked up the steps and the door closed. This was it, the start of their new lives. And they believed they were ready. As the plane took off, they wondered what awaited them when they got back to New York. The adventures they'd have together, that'd be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you bring an emotional/comedic end to a story. Thank you very much. The next story I'm releasing will be a sequel story to this and Hunt For The Amulet called: Spider-Man and White Tiger - Back To School. So stick around for it and keep on reading. Ninja-Boy OUT!