PART EIGHT

"We're here!" he said when we stopped. We're really on top of a mountain. Maybe 1000 feet above sea level. Joke!

I'm so amazed with the view. I love the air that kisses my skin. I suddenly hugged Marvin.

"Whoa!" he was shocked to what I did.

"Thank you Marvin" pabulong na sabi ko sa kanya habang ineenjoy ang bawat sandali.

"Para saan?" tanong naman niya habang magkayakap pa rin kami na mas humigpit pa.

"For everything that you've done for me" I looked at him in the eyes "I don't know kung anong nakita mo sa akin para pag-effort'an mo ng ganito? I really appreciate all your efforts" I added while still looking in his eyes.

"Thank you din kasi hindi ka nakulitan sa akin at naappreciate mo ang mga pinaggagawa ko. I want all the best for you. I want you to be... I mean you deserve to be happy and treated like a princess" he held my chin up and pulling me closer to him... Nang biglang mag-alboroto na ang tiyan ko. Panira naman ng moment 'tong mga alaga ko! But I won't let him do what he's supposed to do until we're not officially a couple. "Uh oh. Kain na nga tayo at mukhang nag-aalboroto na ang mga alaga mo" pareho kaming napatawa.

Naglatag lang kami sa may damuhan ng isang tela na sapat lang para sa aming dalawa.

Some candles are placed on the center to give us light and with the stars up on the sky that shines brightly. Some background music. What a perfect night. Sana hindi na matapos ang gabing 'to.

Biglang tumayo si Marvin sa kinauupuan niya, napatango naman ako at napaisip 'Are we going home already?'

"May I dance with you, Miss?" he said while extending his hand to me.

" Sure Mister!" I answered with a wide smile and then I took his hand.

Now Playing: Lonestar – Amazed

Every time our eyes meet

This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

"I didn't know you can be this romantic?" I whispered while we're slowly dancing in the dark.

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

"There's so much more that I wanna show you, if you want it to" he said sweetly while pulling me closer to him, again.

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes