Chapter 12

Beast Boy's POV

When I woke up the next morning I called the Titans on the communicator. Raven was still asleep. She's so beautiful. And now she's mine forever.

Starfire was so excited, that she almost crushed Robin in a hug. Robin couldn't say anything but gave me a thumbs-up because of the hug. Cyborg said "Yes! I'm going be an uncle in less than a year the way you two are." I blushed when he said that.

"Will I be the maid of honor?" Starfire asked.

"That's up to Raven but I'm sure you will be." I replied.

"Will I be the best man?" Cyborg asked.

"I was thinking of having two best men. I can't decide between you and Robin." I said.

"Hey we've got to go. See you in a few weeks, Beast Boy." Robin signed off.

Raven's POV

When I woke up I didn't remember what happened. Then it hit me, no wonder why they call him Beast Boy (author note: sorry I couldn't resist!). After I get dressed I got go to find Beast Boy I'm met with a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. I follow the smell and find Beastie checking the oven. I run up and give him a hug.

"Good morning," I smile up at him.

"Good morning to you, too," he chuckled kissing the top of my head. "I made blueberry muffins. They should be ready soon."

"They're my favorite!" I exclaimed.

"I know, that's why I made them," he smiled back down at me.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you," BB said back. I kiss him softly and go to the common room and turn on the flat screen. Ten minuets later Beastie comes out holding two blueberry muffins. He sits by me and hands me one.

"Thank you," I said as I peeled off the wrapper. "These are delicious!" I exclaimed with a mouthful.

"Thanks," BB chuckled. I curl up slowly. At times like these I'm thankful for the necklace. I can feel as much love as possible and not break anything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Isn't Beastie sweet? I think so but that's up to you. Leave comments I want to know what you think! Ideas? I don't know. Keep reading! I don't own the Teen Titans.