Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Beast Boy

My old room has been transformed. The walls are now a light yellow color, the carpet is clean, and it smells somewhat like a flower. The curtains have been changed so that there are little blue and pink polka dots against a white background.

Raven and I went shopping this weekend and we got eleven dark wooded cribs, eleven small bassinets, a large dark wooded dresser, a small hamper, a rocking chair for in our room, eleven car seats, and a dark wooded changing station. We also got several blankets and sheets for the cribs and changing station. Finally we got three strollers that could hold four kids in each.

That was thousands of dollars but there was a sale and our friends gave us money saying it was a baby gift. Most of the stuff we bought was shipped to the Tower but some we took home stuff like the blankets, sheets, and the changing station. Luckily, my room is very large, like the others, so everything will fit.

Raven is starting to get a baby bump and has some symptoms. Mood swings, weird food cravings, and the morning sickness just started. This was going to be fun. Oh well, if I were in her shoes I'd be pretty moody, too.

We convinced Cyborg to make us a van. It had three seats in the front and two rows of five seats. (Author note: I have no idea. Just go along with it, please.) But while our kids were in the infant car seats we would only be able to have six in the car. We would have to figure something out.

Raven is no longer allowed to go on missions. We have decided to have a small wedding at the nearby beach next week. Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Argent, Boy Flash, Kole, Gnarrk, and a few others would be there. We hired a priest, and Raven bought a simple white dress. Starfire, Bumblebee, and Argent, Raven's brides maids, bought matching purple dresses that cut just above their knees. We are skipping our honeymoon because of Raven's pregnancy and we just don't have enough money anymore. Aqualad, Cyborg, and Robin are my best men.

Raven is due the 14th of November. Although, because I'm part animal, it could be a longer or shorter amount of time. Incase we are unable to make it to the hospital, we set up the health room.

I hear a little beeping noise; my communicator. It was Robin.

"Starfire better not be pregnant," I said warily.

"Haha. No, your furniture is here. You need to sign it off," Robin reassured.

"Oh, thanks," I hung up the communicator and went to the common room.

A delivery man was surrounded by boxes of cribs and strollers. He handed me a clipboard with a pen attached by a chain. I never got why they would do that. Why would someone steal a pen? Maybe it's just so they don't lose it. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I hope this isn't total crap. I'm tired and up late. That probably explains the whole pen thing. Comment! I don't own the Teen Titans.

I use my the notes app on my iPhone first on then copy and paste it to my book. Don't ask me why. I also have several chapters pre-written. I do that so if I run out of ideas I can fall back on that a little. This particular chapter was finished at 12:13 a.m. June 16th. That was why I was tired if you were wondering. 😋