Chapter 2

Raven's POV

I fly back to the tower after we drop off Ding Dong Daddy at the local jail. It amazes me how much badness there is in this world, but who am I to say that. I'm a demon spawn, bred to help my father, Trigon, take over the world. I am the key to do that. I won't let him, I'm not going to lose my only family because of my father.

I heat up my now cold cup of tea and vanish into my room. After I drink my tea I begin to meditate.

"Azerath, Metrion, Zinthos, Azerath, Metrion, Zinthos. " repeated to myself quietly.

I had gotten back before the others, they went out for victory pizza but I didn't go along. Instead I got victory quiet. All too soon I could hear them stomping back in the Tower.

'Well there goes my quiet.' I thought glumly. 'But now Beast Boy is home!"

It may not seem like it but I have feelings for Beast Boy. But I'm always pushing him away, especially after Terra. I was hurt, now she doesn't even remember him. I felt so bad seeing his heart break like that. She had hurt him before but now she hit it with a baseball bat and lit it on fire. He had become depressed, it seems like he's over that now, still hurt, but over her.

"Friend Raven, would you like to go to the mall of shopping with me?" Starfire asked popping her head into my room.

"Sure, Star." I replied. "Maybe I can find a new leotard or something."

"Yay! Friend Raven is going to the mall of shopping with me!" Starfire said gleefully. "Wait, friend Raven, you never go to the mall of shopping. Why are you now?"

"Because I want some books and like I said earlier, I need some new leotards." Truth is, I wanted to go find an outfit to wear in front of Beast Boy.

"Okay. Let us go, then!" Star said, no longer suspicious.

*TIME JUMP*

After we came back from the mall, we were loaded with bags. Most was Star's but I got some books and I found I form fitting shirt with a skull and crossbones with ripped up shorts and black converse from Hot Topic. Star got a bunch of pink stuff. Pink shoes, pink shirts, pink pants. And the purple! So much light purple! I like purple but it has to be dark. Oh well, I'm not wearing so it's none of my concern.

I take my few bags to my room and begin to read one of my new books. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. It's about a girl who lives in a different time. She can go into people's minds and hurt, even kill them. She ends up going to a camp of sorts and the head wants her killed so she can have her powers. She would then be the most powerful person in their area.

I was so wrapped up in the book that I didn't realize how long I was reading. It was already 11:30.

"Wow. I've been reading for a really long time! Almost 5 and a half hours!" I thought.

I left my room to go get a cup of tea. While I was making my tea I decided to walk around the tower. As I walked past Starfire's room there was so much happiness that it was almost sickening. I heard machinery in Cy's room and Robin was mumbling in his sleep. When I walked past Beastie's room I heard him sniffle.

'This is weird. Beast Boy never cries. He's always goofy and happy and smiling. This worries me.' I thought.

I walked up to his door and knocked softly. "Beast Boy? Can I come in? What's wrong?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon is a real book, and I good one at that! It's is one of my favorites and that's why I put it in here. I suggest you read it.
I do not own the Teen Titans. (I think I forgot to put that in the first chapter)