Chapter 8

(Please don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!)

Enjoy~

Chapter 8: The Perfect house

WARNING: MOSTLY ENGLISH
(BAKA MANOSEBLEED)

(Harold's P.O.V)

I arrived. This f***ing place is still as perfect as ever. The gate recognize the code imprinted on my car then automatically opened. Before parking at my spot, it required a fingerprint recognition. After parking my car I walked towards another gate.

Before entering the house, I typed another code for the other gate. Then finally I was near the fountain. I saw the perfect guy at the living room through our bulletproof glass window. F**k he's here on all of times now?

I stepped on the door and with face-recognition It opened. Securing the house to the content huh?

When I enterned, I was about to greet my mother then He interrupted my greetings. He slapped me on my face.

I felt my lips bleed from the slap. I tasted the blood that came from my lips. Then wipped it why my hand. Good thing my nose didn't bleed.

Bloody welcome indeed, Elder Brother.

"Can't you dress more precisely? You look like a commoner wearing your uniform." he cussed in disgust on which I was wearing. To be honest, I look descent enough to myself but he still thinks of me as trash.

"Ihjo, are you okay?" my mother asked me while worry is clearly painted on her face. I hug mother so that she wouldn't worry anymore.

Meet my Elder Brother, Thomas Huntston Aguas. He is a perfectionist. If he doesn't get his way his automatic reponse to his brain that everything wouldn't be perfect without him. No woman has made that man in love maybe someone already did but that's a hinch. He does care for everyone but the extent of him wanting everything to be perfect makes it so suffocating to want him to care for you.

His trauma to perfection made him f***ing insane. My mother was once on the verge of a murderous man which was her bodyguard that went insane for some reason. He tried to stab our mother but my father did arrive on the right time and apprehended the man but with a stabbed and bleeding hand.  

His trauma there made it more traumatic because he was there infront of our mother doing nothing like a coward. I was with my grandparents that time but I wished I was there to help our mother so that my elder brother wouldn't end up like this way. To his road to being insanely perfect.

I finally faced him with a glare that made him uncomfortable and went outside. He always knows that glare signals that I want to gather my patience because we might end up in a ruckus and might upset our mother.

"I am alright Mom." I smiled while hugging my mother. After my mother escape my hugs she looked at me with joy.

"Ihjo, How was school?" my mother asked.

"It was great mom" I assured her.

"How's Dad? Mom." Out of the blue I asked my mother. She lightly and gently smiled and spoke.

"He's alright Ihjo. He is doing great actually." That's good to hear coming from my mother which is a Doctor.

"That's good to hear." I replied.

"Have you eaten dinner Ihjo?" my mother asked me.

"Yes, Mom." I answered politely. Well I lied. I haven't really because I am going to stop somewhere before going back to my dorm.

"Ihjo, I know you are lying." my mother bluntly said. How the-?

"All mothers has knowledge over their children Ihjo that's why." my mother answering the question on my mind.

"Don't you like having dinner with your Mom Ihjo?" my mother sadly asked me.

On second thought I shouldn't go there tonight.

"No Ma, I like having dinner in fact I love having dinner with you." I answered with all of my heart. It is true though she is the one who bore us all and gave us the love for all the years that we live on this world.

"I think you have somewhere to go Ihjo. Be careful on going home." my mother reminded me and disappered beautifully before leaving me.

After coming out of the door I met eyes with my elder brother outside. He walked towards me. I thought he was going to beat me up but oh I was wrong.

He faced me and said "Do you know this little girl?" he questioned seriously while holding up a picture of a little girl in a rose like dress with a color like blood. I know her and I don't feel good about this.

"Why?" I asked while confused about the situation.

"Just answer the damn question." my brother angrily said while suppressing his fist from flying to my face.

"I do, so what of it?" I replied courageously.

"Do you know where this girl is at?" f**k. Do I say the truth? or leave a blank lie? but I have to keep her safe from this madman.

"No." I straightforwardly said while not leaving my eyes on his glare.

"Seems acceptable. If you ever see her call me immediately in any case." He reminded me before also leaving me outside the house. I walked towards to the parking lot and asked myself. How the hell? Now that he reminded me. I almost forgot to visit her tomorrow morning it is Saturday tomorrow so why not?

I'll come just wait for me.

- - - - -

Sorry! Antagal ko na hindi nakaupdate dahil sa mga exams and requirements for clearance. Shemaii sorry talaga pero ngayon kaya ko na magupdate as fast as I could cause It is summer and spring break duhhh kaya Yeyyy!!!!!! labyu guys! muah muah tsup tsup! HAHA yak!

-DivineVM / Divs