Her Secretary

HER SECRETARY

She's The President.

She was a very independent leader.

She rarely makes mistakes.

She rather put herself on danger than the students.

But, She was always lonely.

But for me, I really hate that woman.

She always says "I am always fine."
But I always fucking worry about her.

She works and study on her own because she said "Having friends is going to be a major distraction."
But I always wanted to be her friend from the start.

She works hard everyday just to give her twin brothers' needs because "They're my only family left." But so much so that she never paid attention to herself.

I don't know where my feelings for her came from or Am I fucking hallucinating because I have feelings for that girl?

or maybe its was since that day?

"DISCLAIMER"

This is a work or story of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious. unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to a real person, living or the dead, or actual event is purely and entirely coincidential. This story might consist mistakes, grammatical errors, typos and errors.

"PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!"

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Please be unique in your own way. You can be creative and be inspired by any work but remember to never copy. Because like I said "PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME."

"NOTE"

Author - DivineVM/ ObliPan

Hello Guys!!
Ako nga pala si DivineVM
Isa akong HS student.
Ito po ang first book na ipupublish ko
Gusto ko lang iexpress ang matagal ko ng gustong gawin na book pero andaming plot ang nabago dahil sobrang "Cringy" yung naiisip ko dati.

Main inspiration - God, Family, Friends, and My Dogs

And big thanks to my Mother
na ang siya na una bumasa nito at
inincourage ako na magsulat pa.

Ps. Gusto niya na masulat lahat ng chapter nito ng isang araw. Hindi kakayanin ng powers ko.

Her Secretary

Drawing by©OblivionPandemonium/ DivineVM
Cover by©OblivionPandemonium/DivineVM
Story by©OblivionPandemonium/DivineVM

All rights reserved
©OblivionPandemonium/DivineVM