One: Mistake

We were out on our annual conjoined family trip with the Chapman's and i knew something was off from the begging. Me and Leland have known each other for as long as i remember. but today was the last day of our camping trip and he's been acting a little, well off. he used to talk alot and mess around with me but not this time. i hated it. i missed it. wait did i just say. i love Leland. i looked at him and he was already looking at me. he was about to be 18 and i was about to be 16. I looked around. My mom and dad were talking to Dog and Beth and my twin sister, Alison and my little brother, Liam were very occupied with a 21 year old Duane Lee. i shook my head and looked down with blush. Leland put his thumb under my chin and smiled at me. "Let's go for a walk. and don't worry they won't notice us gone. trust me." i nodded and we walked. we walked to a clearing and there was a blanket and a few candles there. he thought this out. i looked at him but he had already moved to where he was laying on top of me on the blanket. "Ummm what are you doing?" he smiled at me. "I know you feel it to Jamie. the chemistry between us." he moved to pull my wig off but i stopped it. "Hey. it's beautiful." he pulled it off and showed my whitish/blue hair. i was born with it and my family told me that it was ugly and i should wear a wig to cover it since when i tried to dye it, the dye would come straight out. "I know you want me to Jamie." his hand had reached inside of my jeans. and i felt one of his fingers go inside of me. it hurt but not that much because. "All that masterbating i watched you do that night really prepared you to lose your virginity to me didn't it?" wait i was going to lose my virginity tonight? "Wait what are you-" i got cut off but him putting something in my mouth. i looked down to see that he had put his boxers in my mouth to shut me up. "We might be in the woods but they might still be able to hear us." he kissed down and his fingers were inside of me working. it hurt but at the same time it didn't. after a few minutes i heard something unzip and i knew it was my pants because i felt him pulling them down and ripping my underwear. Next thing i know is that i hurt like a bitch. i wanted to scream but i couldn't. "It'll get better baby girl. trust me." he started moving and i felt something dripping out. blood. it hurt but then i felt it. pleasure. it wasn't long after that i had reached my high and he did to. "Wow that was. something." i went to get up but fell. he chuckled. "Sorry sweetheart didn't mean to do that much damage." i got up and put my clothes on and started heading back. "What are you doing." "Heading back. Leland i may love you but i wasn't ready yet and did the fact that you didn't use a condom come to mind?"  i walked away pissed and fell asleep in my little bunk.

                             The Next day i woke up and saw that the Chapmans were gone. shit. i went to the woods and puked. great. we headed home and i saw the note.

Dear Jamie, I'm sorry for what happened but you won't have to see me ever again. We moved to Hawaii and that was the last time i was gonna see you. i thought that i'd ask you to come with us but i guess not. i'm so sorry and at least now you don't have to deal with me. I'm sorry. i love you to much to see you hurt.

                   From your former best friend and boyfriend, Leland

                  I started crying. No. this couldn't be happening.