Three: three years later

It happened again. I was having fun with a few friends while Dakota was with my other friend who broke his leg, Stiles. We were hanging out at a resteraunt and i saw a drunk Leland. he saw me and came over. we started kissing and it lead to the same thing that we had done about 3 years ago. i woke up and left but i left him a note saying i hope the same out come as last time doesn't happen. I don't think he'll remember but he should at least care. I kinda hate him right now since right now i'm at the doctors office because i've been throwing up every mourning. i knew i was pregnant. no doubt about it. "Alright pull up your shirt and pull your pants down a little." i did as i was told and we soon found out that i was right. i was indeed pregnant again and i already knew who was the father since i've only slept with one man. Leland. i was heading out of the room and going to the desk to get my prenatal vitamins and stuff when i saw him there. Leland stared at me and watched me walk away from him. great.

Leland's POV

                I remember fully what happened that night. we had sex and she left a note saying that she didn't want the outcome of last time that lasted 9 months. i had to think for awhile about it and then it clicked. she got pregnant and had a baby. she was a teen mom and i wasn't there to help her. shit. i was walking with my brother into the doctors office because he wasn't feeling good when i saw her. Duane Lee knew what had happened and saw her to. "She had a baby 3 years ago and what happened about a month ago you better make sure if she's pregnant or not because i'll tell dad and we'll both kick your ass for leaving her." i walked and listened in on hers and the desk clerks conversation. "so here are you pregnancy vitamins and congrats. have a good day." "Thank you." she walked away. and i walked to Duane Lee's room. he was in there alone. "So?" i sat down and put my head in my hands. "She's pregnant." "I knew it. she's dealt with one pregnancy alone Leland. you better go help her with this one." "I don't know where she is." he smirked. "Give me a second." he walked out and came back in a few minutes later with a little boy with him. he placed him on the chair. "Leland, three years ago i asked you a question and then left. i knew all along about her having your kid." i looked at the boy and it clicked on what he was saying i looked at Duane Lee. "You didn't kid nap him did you?" he chuckled. "I convinced Jamie to let me watch him for the day. she doesn't know your here. it's only 9:00 in the morning Leland. Take your son, Dakota Ross Chapman out." Dakota looked at Duane Lee. "Uncle Duane Lee isn't that Daddy?" i chuckled and stood up and went to the boy. "yeah. i'm your dad. and i promise that i'm not going anywhere. i'm not leaving you or mommy ever again. now let's go have some fun today he jumped to me and i caught him and carried him out of there so we can have a father, son day.