Confession

"Yugyeom-ah will take the punishment for me because he is the maknae, right?" Jinyoung challenged with a mischievous sparkle in his eye. The question was met with loud "oohs" from the group and mcs of the television show as everyone turned to Yugyeom to see his response.

"Hyuuuuung." Yugyeom complained, throwing his head back.

"I'll do it!" Bambam piped up to everyone's surprise.

"Ani, I can do it!" Yugyeom said, his competitive nature kicking in as he pushed a smug Bambam back into his stool, "give me the lemon!"

Jackson laughed hysterically as he moved the accursed lemon from Jinyoung's plate and held it in front of Yugyeom's mouth.

In all honesty, eating a slice of lemon was not that bad, but Yugyeom made a huge deal out of it to make Jinyoung feel guilty. He clenched his eyes shut as soon as his lips closed around the lemon and fake-gagged, making hissing noises and frantically pointing for the water. The group was hysterical and it only fueled Yugyeom's performance. He was always proud to make his hyungs laugh, especially on live television.

"Wah, you have one tough maknae!" the prim female mc noted with a fake enthusiasm often seen in prim female mcs. Yugyeom's mood was immediately deflated. He knew this would start the stories about what an awful maknae he was. He swallowed the last of the lemon with much less bravado than before, raising a half smile and a thumbs up to show that he'd done it.

"Ne, a little too tough if you ask me," JB said, as if on cue, "He honestly does nothing for us anymore but tells us to do it ourselves!"

"Aniiii. I got you coffee yesterday JB-hyung!" Yugyeom protested, his whiny defense only making the rest of the members giggle.

"Wait, you bought JB coffee and not me?" Jinyoung asked, eyes wide in his trademark look of mock accusation.

"I just took the punishment for you Jinyoung-hyung! Do you want to eat a lemon? I think I saw some backstage..."

"Did you just threaten me?" Jinyoung asked, trying not to crack a smile because of Yugyeom's exasperation. "The disrespect..." he mumbled, shaking his head as the members laughed and Yugyeom kept yelling "yah" and "chicha?" As much as he knew the fans loved to see him tease Yugy, he had to admit that he found it pretty fun too. He liked that it was a special bonding that only really worked between the two of them. Yugyeom was awkward and sparing with skinship and got easily embarrassed by kind words, so is a good way Jinyoung had discovered to show Yugyeom affection. His lips finally cracked into a smile as Yugyeom's ears flushed red with embarrassment.

"Don't kill Yugyeom our dance machine!" Jackson was begging dramatically on the floor at the foot of Jinyoung's stool, making Jinyoung laugh even more.

"Ah yes, speaking of dance, would you please tell us some of Got7's new concepts, Youngjae?" And Yugyeom was relieved to catch a break as the interview was steered another direction....

Back at the dorm, the boys either collapsed onto the couch or went into their rooms after a long schedule. They had done makeup and hair all morning, the tv show in the afternoon, and had just got back to the dorms after a three hour dance practice and a quick dinner. Mark and JB were exercising their seniority by showering first. Yugyeom sprawled out onto the couch next to Bambam.

"Aish, you smell." Bambam jabbed half-heartedly, plugging his nose and scooting away from his friend.

"You don't smell any better!" Yugyeom shot right back, plugging his nose too. Both he and Bambam refused to be the first to back down so they both plugged their noses and glared at each other until their faces turned red and they had to break, gasping for air in between loud laughs.