Breakfast

Jinyoung slowly closed the door behind him until he heard it shut with a dull thud. He pulled out his phone to text JB as he walked towards the kitchen.

It looks like the boys won't need to be debriefed on Maknae Day after all! When I went to wake them up this morning I found them all sleeping in one bed! They were like that all night...

Well that was easy! Still, we should make sure to at least say something to the other boys in private before we're too far into the day. Maybe a group text w everyone but Gyeom?

Ani, too risky. Someone might leave their phone lying around and he could see it. Besides, I think he and Bambam have their fingerprints programmed into each other's phones :,D

Lol I forgot about that. Manager-hyung and I are almost back from the store. I explained to him a little bit about what's going on and he's cancelled everything but tonight's dance practice from our schedule to get things right with Yugyeom. We bought him an iced choco and some junk food. I think he's been losing too much weight lately...

Good thinking! I was about to attempt to make an iced choco so that's a relief! See u soon...

See u.

Jinyoung grinned and clicked his phone off. He rifled through the back of the cabinets, searching for the matching set of plates and glasses that he knew they had somewhere. The boys were used to eating off of paper towels so that they wouldn't have to do the dishes (yes, they were that lazy), but Jinyoung was proud of his breakfast and wanted to make it feel a little extra special, especially now that they didn't have a schedule to rush off to. He finally located the simple cream-colored dishes and arranged them around the coffee-table-gone-dinner-table in the living room. Sadly, they didn't have an actual dining room so this would have to make do. He set up a TV stand-up tray next to the table and arranged the plate of biscuits, orange juice, apple juice, and milk atop it. Next he plated his steaming piles of eggs and bacon onto separate dishes and managed to fit them onto the center of the coffee table between the place settings. He was feeling a little extravagant and the boys weren't out yet so he decided to grab a string of white Christmas lights from the top shelf of the pantry and string them over the living room windows. He drew the drapes and stood back to survey his handiwork as JB walked in the front door.

"Manager-hyung dropped me off so that he can get some work done at the company toda-wah Jinyoungie, you've really outdone yourself this time! I feel like I should go put on a suit for breakfast."

Jinyoung blushed at the lavish compliment as JB caught sight of his breakfast setting. "It is a little much, isn't it?" He asked, beginning to rethink the twinkling lights.

"Ani! Yugyeom will love it." Jb reassured him, and patted him on the shoulder. "I'll go get the boys. I'm starving!"

"Ne." Jinyoung agreed. He suddenly felt very nervous and embarrassed as he heard all of the boys coming out at Jaebum's request. He hoped they wouldn't think that it was childish and stupid of him to decorate the living room....

"WAH IS IT CHRISTMAS?" Jackson asked, entering the living room first with sparkling eyes.

Jinyoung laughed apprehensively, and rubbed the back of his neck, glancing around at the room again. "I made breakfast and...may have gotten a bit carried away."

By now the rest of the boys had piled into the room and were staring at Jinyoung's arrangements. He felt the blush darkening and began to regret the whole thing.

"Wow, so amazing." Jinyoung heard his maknae's nasally voice and almost turned around to hit him until he saw the boy's face and realised that for once, he hadn't uttered his favorite English phrase sarcastically.