"Don't talk to me."

Coming home was odd today. Entering the house and you know that you had so much to tell but you couldn't because you didn't know how. My mother approached me asking me how it was and if I took some good photos. I may not speak but I was always able to explain my mother what happened but tonight I didn't want to talk. Of course my mind was going crazy about what happened earlier that day but maybe my hormones were just going crazy. I mean I'm on my period so every girl knows this struggle.

I simply gave my mom a thumbs up and went straight into my room and lied down on my bed to check the photos I took. I saw the beautiful picture of the birds and the little baby. A sigh escaped my mouth as a flashback of the horrific accident with the baby bird came back to my mind. A simple shake off did it. Like Taylor Swift said "Shake it off". Well, I guess that's what the wind thought too when he made the tree shake. As I keep looking at my pictures I see one that I don't remember taking. It is the boy, Troy, who I met today. On the picture he is standing there, in the middle of the path, the sides decorated with the flowers and the fresh grown, green grass and the trees are adjusted symmetrically. Some leaves are on the ground but that just makes it even more beautiful and the sun making this picture shine in such glory. The colours and angle are perfect. Troy standing there and having his camera in his hand as if he was taking a picture of me just makes this picture "Perfect..."

I look up to see my dad. I tilt my head in confusion. "The pictures you took are just perfect. Whenever I enter your room my mood lights up. Also because you are here." I raise my eyebrow at him and roll my eyes with a little smile at his kind-of-meant-to-be-compliment. He sits down next to me and looks at my camera. "Whoa, that's an amazing picture. But there is just one thing that bothers me." My head turns to look at him and I give him the what-the-hell-are-you-saying look. "The boy. Who is he?" Oh no. Here we go again. Typical dads. Whenever there was a boy near me or he knew that I was with some kind of guy even if I didn't know him, he starts to become protective. Yes, I can understand him but come on, who would want a speechless girl huh? No one. I "told" him that so many times but you can imagine that he wouldn't listen to that. But I love him for that. "Who is that boy? Your boyfriend? Lover? Ex? Friend? Do I need to punch him?" I laugh and shake my head. I tell him in sign language what happened. "You have a date?" Both me and my dad look at my mom standing in the doorway who seemed to have seen what I said. I simply shook my head and rolled my eyes. "But you are going to meet him right?" My mom asks me with that goofy smile on her face while she sits down next to me. She is a little bit too excited about this. "Of course she won't. Right hun?" My dad looks at me with such a winning smile. I just get up and open the door for them to leave. In a friendly way of course. "Okay, Okay we will leave you and cutie alone." My mom winks as she leaves and my dad just gives me the be careful look. I love my parents but sometimes they are just too much.

I get into bed after a nice hot shower. Just when I was about to fall asleep, my phone buzzes. I take it and see a text from a random number.

T: Hey- It's Troy 😊

S: Oh Hi. I was wondering who this is haha.

T: Yeah it's me again haha. So I wanted to apologize again.

S: It's alright, no worries.

T: So, are you still up for the coffee tomorrow? How about 3pm? The one right next to the park?

S: Sure, sounds good. 😊

T: Amazing! See you tomorrow then c:

S: Yeah. Good night :)

T: Already going to sleep?! Don't! I want to talk some more!

S: About?

T: You. Me. I don't know. Anything.

S: What do you want to know?

T: Tell me something interesting about you.

S: I love taking pictures.

T: Maybe something that I don't know, haha.

S: I don't talk.

No reply. I shouldn't have written that. Ugh. I probably just ruined it. I better cancel the

meeting for tomorrow. Oh wait. He is typing. Oh god. Here it comes.

T: Didn't I just say you should tell me something that I don't know?

Hold on. What?

S: What?

T: You think I didn't notice? Yes I was confused at first but it was pretty obvious after.

S: Are you Captain Obvious?

T: Shit! Did I accidentally pull my cover?! Do you promise not to tell anyone?

S: I promise.

T: Phew! Thanks. You saved my life. Now I have to invite you for a coffee and cake?

S: Haha! Sure thing!

And with that we continued until both of us fell asleep.