Chapter 2

Anabelle Steele

Taylor walked up to me as I got ready to leave, to meet Christiansen at 50's bar. Taylor was on his phone clearly talking to one of our security details. He finally hung up and looked at me a very serious at me.

'Ma'am, Mr. Ferreira made first contact with Mr. Grey a few minutes ago, as Sawyer and Mr. Grey walked out of SIP.'

'What? Taylor books us anywhere we need to keep Mr. Grey safe.'

'Yes, ma'am, I'll book it under Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.'

'Perfect and also get Charlie Tango ready.'

'Yes, right away ma'am.' Taylor said getting on his phone as we head down to Escala's basement parking lot. We got in and drove off towards midtown Seattle. I was looking out my window when Taylor spoke again.

'Ma'am the only place I could get at short notice was at 'Alderbrook Resort and Spa' shell I book us the cabin for the weekend?'

'Yes, please and also book us for a couple extravaganza for the whole weekend.'

'Right away ma'am.' Taylor said then continued to confirm our booking. Thinking of Sam again, I just fear for Christiansen's safety. I spoke to Flynn about Sam and his mental illness, with everything I told Flynn about Sam his almost 95% positive that Sam suffers from a mental imbalance called, schizophrenia disorder. It's a mental disorder where they hear voices in their head and they even do such strange thing or say the most ridiculous things.

'Ma'am. Miss Steele.' Taylor tries to get my attention.

'Yes, Taylor.'

'Everything is booked and ready for our arrival.'

'Wonderful.' We finally reached the bar and Taylor stuck to me like glue to my side as we walked into the bar and I saw a very uncomfortable Christiansen being cornered by an early middle age drunken woman. I approached Christiansen and gave him a big hello kiss. I taste no liquor on his lips. My good man is staying sober.

'Anabelle this is my new boss, Mrs. Jackie Hyde. Jackie Hyde, Miss Anabelle Steele.' He introduced us. Jackie stretched her hand out for me to shake it. I stared her down for 2 minutes then finally shook her hand. I don't like this woman at all after all the stories Christiansen painted of this woman. I text Welch to e-mail me this woman's background check.

'Anabelle Steele, the Girlfriend.'

'Wait, Anabelle Steele as in the billionaires?'

'The one and the same.' I walked back over to Christiansen's side where he was drinking his drink, but I don't take my eye off this awful woman. I kept staring her down and she finally backed off. Taylor stepped to my side and talked into my ear.

'Ma'am Sam is still lurking somewhere in the area but we can't locate him. We need to move now.' I nod my head then turned to Christiansen.

'Come, baby, we need to go now.'

'Please stay and have a drink with us.' Jackie said. Not on my watch with you around lady. Besides by the smell of you, you smell worst then a distillery.

'Rain check, we already have other plans for the evening.' We all said our goodbyes. I could see Christiansen looked very relieved by leaving. The moment when we were in the car, Christiansen turned to me wanting to know what is going on.

'What is going on?'

'I'm keeping you safe.' He looked outraged.

'What? I can handle Jackie, Anabelle.' This angered me because she was already all over him at the bar.