Chapter 5

Christiansen Grey

Sunday morning and we are flying back to Seattle on Anabelle's jet from Washington DC. Bianca the air hostess served us coffee and tea and breakfast then retreated to the captain's cabin. Anabelle is reading the financial times while I'm busy reading one of my new books. Over the years I taught myself to read more than one book at a time. So at the moment, I am reading three books. All three lay on the table between Anabelle and me. We finished our breakfast and coffee and tea. Bianca came and removed our plates. I continued to read my book for a few more minutes then picked up the other where I left it last. I read it for an hour then placed my bookmark in it when I picked up my third book and started to read it. Anabelle watched me with fascination, then just smiled at me and shook her head.

'What?' I asked her smiling back at my wonderful fiancé.

'You.' She said leaning forward towards me on the small table between us.

'What about me, Miss Steele?'

'You are an astonishing man, reading three books at once. Do you at least know what is happening in each of these three books?'

'Of course, this books by new talented writer it's called 'My Italian Adventure' it takes place in over spring break. Then book two is called 'The Prince and me' it's about a prince of Denmark how's whole country was destroyed by the Russian's while he was on a charity tour in Rwanda, Africa and this ordinary businesswoman on a business trip also to Rwanda picked him up on the side of the road and helped him back on his feet. Now the third book I am currently reading, 'When I met him',  is about an ordinary woman moving to South Africa and accidentally fell in love with a celebrity. I am still reading it and the story line is rather great.'

'Sound like it. It is truly remarkable on how you keep track on each of the three books you are reading.'

'It is something you learn over time.'

'I see. Now how long are you still going to be busy?'

'A while, or what do you have in mind, Miss Steele.'

'Nothing, in particular, I need to catch up on some work, will it be okay if I work while you read?'

'Of course please ahead, baby.' I said kissing the back of her hand. She opens her laptop and starts working so hard, and a few hours later she was on the jet's in-flight phone talking to a dozen people. Later on, I closed my books than just watched her at work and gosh does she look so extra hot when she's at work like this. Taylor busy with his own thing listening to his iPod. She caught sight of me watching her and cocked her head to one side and gave me one of her crooked smiles just for me. She looks so super hot, if Taylor and Bianca weren't around I would have jumped her right here and right now. I smiled back at her and then as she places the in-flight phone back on its hook she also closed her laptop and stored it away again.

I got up and stretched out my hand for her to take. She looked up at me and took my hand and we finally head to the back of the jet. I closed the room door behind her and this time we have 12 hours flight time and we already used 5 hours to do what we both wanted and needed to do, business-wise. I pulled my shirt over my head and hand her our favorite gray tie she really loves it so much and held my hands together so she can bound them together so she can have her sexy seductive way with me. She looked at me all funny when I hand her my tie and held my hand for her.

'Christiansen, what are you doing?' She asked me taking both my hands in hers.

'I want you to tie me up and have your way with me. Just the way you like.'

'NO! Christiansen, no. The last time I tied you up like this, you ran out on me. So this is out of the question.'

'Anabelle, I know how much you want this, besides I loved being tied you for you and only you. It was you hitting me so hard, that I had the problem with.'