9

"KOOKIE!!!" Jimin screams in his high pitched voice as he blasts through Jeongguk's door and into his office, scaring both Taehyung and Jeongguk. The newcomer sprints his way to Jeongguk and hops onto his lap as if he owns it, "my baby boy is finally turning 25 tomorrow!"

"Get off me!" Jeongguk irks, pushing Jimin off his lap but the said male wasn't budging at all since he has his arms wrapped tightly around Jeongguk's neck.

"I've got you the best birthday present this year!"

"Isn't that what you say all the time," Jeongguk gives up pushing Jimin away since it was just a waste of energy.

"But it is! You'll see tomorrow, I swear to all my dildos that you'll love it so much," Jimin exclaims and quickly gets off Jeongguk's lap to show his gift with his body language.

Jeongguk didn't understand any of it.

"You know what's better? if only I can see him one last time," Jeongguk breathes out and rest his head to the body of the chair, closing his eyes and remembering that small fragment of memory that he stored in the back of his mind, "please, just one last time"

Taehyung was confused yet again, who's him? Why is he always talking about him?

"You're fucking obsessed," Jimin said as he shakes his head in disappointment, "move on, it's been years. There's literally no chance of him appearing on your birthday again."

Jeongguk opens his eyes and tilts his head towards Jimin, he smiles sadly, "I would die to see him."

Jimin shrugs, "alright, whatever you say. Just don't jinx it and actually die just to see him."

"By the way, your assistant is actually.....," Jimin trails as he marches toward Taehyung(oh right, he's still in this room) and inspects him closely. He looks so so familiar. But where? Why is there this unsettling feeling? "Fuck, never mind."

Jungkook raises his brows it didn't question it. He rubs his temples and goes back to reading the documents as if his best friend wasn't acting weird just now, "whatever, just get out. Thank."

"Yeah ok. I see how it is."

Jimin takes out his phone, checking the time and when he realized he's almost late to his meeting, he rushes out of the door with a quick goodbye.

"What a mess he is," Jeongguk said after Jimin had rush out the door. He switches his glare to Taehyung, "but not as much as you."

"I-I'm sorry, s-sir." Taehyung stutters, looking down at his shoes. What a fucking bitch.

"No stutter!"

"Yes, sir!"

***

While Taehyung was checking the documents and doing assistant things, his business phone suddenly rang. He looks at Jeongguk who was already glaring at him and motions him to get the fuck out, which he gladly obeys and rushes out the room. Once he was in the bathroom, he locks the door and pulls out his phone.

Incoming call from Namjoon

"Hey."

"Hello, V."

"Yes, Joonie?"

"Are you done with your little game? There's a lot of clients requesting for you."

"Nope, tomorrow night is the festa. A bloody festa I would say myself." He chuckles.

"Fucking disgusting."

"Hey! Don't kink shame me!"

"Whatever, have fun and hurry back."

"Aight boss, bye."

Taehyung pulls the phone away and clicks the end button.

"..."

"Did you hear?"

Taehyung laughs, "of course you did, didn't you?"

He walks and walks and walks.

Until he stopped in front of a specific cubicle.

"Knock knock?"

"Who's there," he replies to himself with a higher pitched voice.

"Satan."

"Satan who?"

"Satan, Your fucking nightmare."

---

filler chap until the main event aka jeon's bday : >>>

expect two more updates today because I haven't updated this book for so long

btw, I don't get notifications for this book because it's on private so if I miss any questions, I'm sorry.