17.5

There are times when Yoongi is afraid of Jeongguk, usually because of the aura that the younger omits. A little scary and frightening but most of the time, they're pretty chill with each other. However, with Taehyung, Yoongi always have to keep his guards up. He'll never know what that little shit is up to.

The first time he met Taehyung, it was quite a rollercoaster. Apparently, someone hired Taehyung to assassinate Yoongi for whatever reason. On that day, he remembers going to this club, hooking up with someone, brought him home and had a bomb ass sex. Then after coming down from their highs, the stranger suddenly spoke up, "153 minutes 55 seconds, 2650 times" while still panting from their session.

"huh?"

The stranger suddenly sits up and smirks. He grabs a part of his face and tears the extra skin off and with that Yoongi is no longer drunk. He quickly backs away from the guy he just had sex with he took a closer look at the stranger's face, it's pretty, like a doll but it looked completed different from before and that's what's scaring him. "153 minutes and 55 seconds, that's how long you were defenseless and 2650 times I could've killed you. But you had a bomb dick game so I'm letting you go."

Yoongi was inching closer to his coat which he carelessly took off before. But before he could even grab the gun hidden in the small pocket, the stranger spoke up again, "Don't even try." One look into those swirling eyes got him paralyzed, "You won't be able to harm me, lil meow meow," the stranger giggles at the cute nickname he just gave to Yoongi.

"w-who are you?" He stutters.

"aww man," the stranger whines as he stretches, showing off his beautiful curves that Yoongi touched just minutes ago, "that's 3 million down the drain."

Yoongi quickly grabs his gun when he got the chance to and points it at him, "Tell me who are you!" He demands, "I've killed someone before and I won't hesitate to shoot you."

The stranger stares at him with wide eyes for a few short minutes and then barks out a laugh, "you're a funny guy! You've killed someone before! Okay...and?"

"I've killed someone too. In fact, many many many people," the stranger smiles, way too sinfully for a sane person.

He grabs his white button up that was ripped open by Yoongi and hangs it over his shoulder. He glances at the gun then back at Yoongi "Don't even try and shoot me, you wouldn't dare to kill me."

Even though the stranger carelessly said those words, Yoongi could hear the venom hidden behind his words. He remembers searching up assassins after being left in the dust but he couldn't find anything related to the mysterious person.

It wasn't until he bumped into the infamous V in the middle of assassinating someone, he realized that he was going against a monster. V never let his pray go and on that night, letting him go with a once in a blue moon scenario. He shivers upon this fact.

Yoongi could still remember the scene from that night when he walked into the room. The monster was dancing in the midst of blood and the little insane laughs that V emitted. Yoongi remember the creepy smile that 'taehyung' gave him when he noticed his presence and the sentence that haunted him even till this day, "you asked for my name didn't you? My name is Taehyung and I don't live in darkness, the darkness lives in me. You're special, lil meow meow. I didn't let my darkness take over you."

I feel like I should update something so a lil background story on taegi

sjsj i should really update my stories