Chapter 8

Christiansen Grey

Our playroom scenarios just keep getting better and better since Anabelle is back to her old self. She does get a bit harsher with her punishments on me but at a rather moderate pace, I also have to add. My body is starting to accept the harsher punishment little by little. Yet we still do have our very private vanilla in our room any other night. This where we are at in this moment in our dark moonlit room. Hot spring breeze is blowing the curtains as we are both rather busy with each other. My wonderful wife is moving her amazing hip on top of me as I just moan looking up at her.

She bends down rubbing her hands over my muscular torso towards my neck where she now racks her fingers into my copper hair. Our lip met as kissed our tongues did their own tango as she still moved on me. Then she sat up again holding onto my chest as she really started moving now, I feel myself coming closer and closer and then I burst out inside her. She bends down and whispered my name as I took her in my arms, without breaking contact I lay her down and started to move into her and thrust a couple of times and burst out some more and then we called it quits for tonight.

Anabelle lay on my chest as I heard her fall asleep. One of the twins woke up and I lay her on her pillow so I can head out to the nursery. Phoebe woke up she had a nasty nappy and quickly changed it and rocked her back to sleep. I checked Teddy's and indeed he too had left me a rather sticky package to clean up.

Teddy was not at all happy with me waking him to change his nappy, then Teddy didn't want to go back to sleep so I just lay him next to his sister and within ten minutes he was fast asleep so I just cover them both with a blanket and let them sleep like this. I took a shower in a guest room so not to wake Anabelle and then went to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a very long day and Gail has agreed to look after the twins while we will be in court with the Jackie Hyde case. I fell asleep and for the first time in a really long time, I had an extremely bad nightmare. I was chained like I was in the cabin and to the room of the basement, and this time they chocked me to the point where I almost died.

Then loosen their grip and air rushed to my lungs. Then as I gasp for air they forcefully kicked me across my ribs and stomach. I painfully gasp for air when they were done with me. I hung by my arms overhead. I started to feel rather weak. About an hour later they were back hitting me across my face from both directions. Jackie walked over to me smiling and I spit the blood from my face in her face. She hit me full force in my stomach in an uppercut.

'That's for SIP you son of a bitch.' Jackie yelled at me in her pure anger.

'Jackie?' I called her closer. She walked closer to me and smiled even brighter. I head bud her and then when she was slouching over I spoke to her: 'go screw yourself, you piece of shit.' I never talked like that to any woman in my life. Mike would have had my knee caps for this speech to a woman and even an evil bitch. I was violently shaken to now.

'CHRISTIANSEN! Christiansen, wake up!' Anabelle yelled trying to wake up.

'What's happened? What's going on?' I asked sitting up frightened looking around then into Anabelle's tear stained face. 'Baby what's going on? What's wrong?' I asked moving towards her and I cupped her face as she just without hesitation wrap herself around me, crying.

'Hey, that's the matter?'

'I heard everything, every single thing that bitch did to you. You were talking so clearly tonight in your sleep. Oh, Christiansen.' She said and buried her face in my chest and kept crying. Oh, my special fifty.

'Come now, it was just a dream if you really want to know what that woman did to me before you go into shock tomorrow in court. I can tell you everything. Would you like to hear it, love.'