Chapter 14

Christiansen Grey

Today is Anabelle's fifty, seventh birthday and yes we have four kids in the end. Teddy, Phoebe, Christian and Angela Grey. Angela was born six years after Christian makes her the youngest in the family. We are celebrating Anabelle's birthday on a lovely remote island where they shot the honeymoon scene of 'Twilight'. Yes, it is an actual a resort you can rent for a certain period of time. We have it for a whole three weeks over Anabelle's birthday. The kids with their girlfriends and boyfriends are spending a whole week with us. Teddy has studied to become a business lawyer and he and Ray are working together at Grey Inc. off the ground in the law industry.

Phoebe is an owner of her very own hotel, so love the hospitality industry very much and she is doing extremely well. As for Christian Jr, he took after his lovely mother and studied five years at Yale and have an honors degree in a business and is currently working under Anabelle to one day take over the Grey-Steele Enterprise Inc from her. As for Angela, she is still finding herself as she just entered her second year of college, studying art. She's always drawing everyone's faces and body postured on anything that resembles papers.

The kids are so much fun to have around. Everything is always fun and upbeat when they are around. We celebrated another birthday of Anabelle. Phoebe baked Anabelle a huge cake and we all helped to prepare a lovely lunch. We all sat around the large table and ate giving Anabelle her gifts we all brought along. She opened them and was happy with everything we gave her. After lunch, the kids took the sailboat we hired out on the ocean. Leaving Anabelle and me alone in the house. That gave us ample time to play a little bit.

I carried Anabelle over my shoulder up to our room where we locked the room door and set in to play. Anabelle rarely travels without any toys to play with and as for me in charge of the little pleasurable play session, I tied her with scarfs to the bed. I got the vibrator out first and started out play session after we both got strip to only our birthday suits. I bend her legs and spread her legs and set down to first such the silver metal vibrator and then bend down to kiss her.

Her kiss was always so heavenly to me no matter how long we are married for and how many times we kiss it always touches my soul on a deeper level then I could ever describe to anyone. I press the vibrator to her and she moaned while kissed and soon we were in an advanced phase of our play and before I could stop myself I was sinking into her and we were both moving as one and wave upon wave we rode as we reach our climax together. I loosen the scarf around her and we just lay in bed spooning. With her back against my chest. Forty minutes later she grinds her behind against me and we were off again.

Much later we took a shower and set out going down to the living area. Anabelle lay down on my lap and we watched an old movie. I was playing with her hair when they kids returned to the house. I picked Anabelle up and went to lay her down on our bed.

'I really do love you more than the day I first lay eyes on you.' I whispered as I just look at her sleeping and she looks still as beautiful as the day I met her. She's still so beautiful after all this time. I gave her a kiss on her temple then sat in a chair next to her seeing to my e-mails. I got to work on my e-mails.

When Anabelle woke later we all had a nice barbeque dinner and then Teddy got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Amanda Murray. She has some Scottish descendants, still living in Scotland I might add. Yet Amanda comes from a great family and she is a doctor. We celebrated even more now and we have a wedding to play a date set a year from now. Seeing Teddy so happy I know the other will follow and not long after the first wedding is over.

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

The wedding we arranged was a big success and the kids are off it Paris for their honeymoon Anabelle and I have arranged for them. As I thought the rest of our kids did follow suit after their older brother.

We arranged the weddings in turn. Angela when she was done with college she became the best wedding planner in Seattle and with her brothers and sisters weddings at hand, she helped us a lot with the planning.

After all the weddings were over and it was only Angela left to be married off, the rest of them started producing little Grey descendants to our Grey family tree. I never even thought of us being grandparents at all. Let me tell you it's even better than being parents. Once the baby starts crying you can just give them back to their parents.

As for Anabelle and myself, we retired at seventy-five and then started traveling the world. Visiting all the places Anabelle always wanted to show me. If you wanted to know we still play from time to time play the way we used to, just much less bendy then we could have forty years ago of course. It is still a breathtaking just like the first time we played.

~~~~~~The End~~~~~~

Author's Notes: Please check out my other Fifty Shades stories naming "Top's and Bottom's" or "Fifty Shades of Freaking Out" or even "Fifty Shades of an Internship".