The New Life🐧🐧

(Just in case your wondering this is what the pie looks like as human

(Just in case your wondering this is what the pie looks like as human.Its the closest photo I could get of a man) (kidding😂😂)

Now the first few months were hard for bruh .Especially since he's a man but he was in a girls body this was all kinds of confusing for him (poor guy).Also bruh found out about his lack of powers the first thing he could think of to say was " AHHHHH HELL TO THE NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BITCH DONT EVEN ".

The second problem was that there was still zombies waddling around the place and they were trying to eat him because well he was like a banana to a minion  a big yellow banana .This is when bruh was thinking how he really fucked up and how he shouldn't make descions anymore when he's high on meowanna(it's marijuana for cats).

Bruh was sleeping when suddenly he heard the in sync waddling if something outside his igloo.He froze he knew it was a zombie.He hunkered over to his rifle but slipped and whacked his head of the wall." ughhh why did I make a house outa slippery ice "groaned bruh .He burst out of his Igloo but the zombie grabbed his leprechaun socks tripping him over ."GET OF ME CHUCKLEHEAD " he screamed .The zombie pounced onto his stomach making it impossible to move." Woah there zombie boy I have a boyfriend first of all and second I have women's rights so why don't you scooch of perv" protested bruh in the girliest voice he could muster.The zombie shook his head as if he was trying to say he was trying to eat him not have six with him.

Suddenly the zombies head toppled of like a bowling ball which made bruh chuckle(bruh is such a chucklehead🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️).Standing over bruh was a dumb ass penguin with blood on his flipper."Yes before you ask I just karate chopped of that bitches head off with my mofo flipper and I can talk and if you ask me about of those things I SWEAR TO GOD ILL CRY."