Chapter 5: Date?

Scarlet's P.O.V. *Edited*
I woke up to an empty bed. Soon the memories from last night came rushing to me. I soon get out of bed and stretch. I grab my phone and see what time it is. 12:00 p.m. it read. Well then. I quickly get dressed into a cropped hoodie that said 'lazy', denim shorts, and black and white converse. I put my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen. Once I got there I saw the scariest thing in the world. Lesley about to murder my slice of pizza... I run to where he is and slap his hand. Before the pizza falls I quickly grab it and walk out of the room with a hair flip.
****
Sebastian P.O.V
I try to hold in my laughter but I ended up chuckling "That's why you don't come in-between her and food." I open the fridge door and quickly grab an apple. I soon make my way to the dinning room and sit across from Scarlet. "Yo Scar how's life?" I ask.

"Absolutely wonderful." She replies sarcasm in her voice. I chuckle a bit she hasn't changed a bit. Soon we just started to talk about random things.
*********
Jace's P.O.V.
(A/N you didn't think I would do his P.O.V. Did you? x3)
I went to the kitchen to find some food to eat. When I heard Scarlets and Sebastians voices. I ended up eavesdropping. "Hey Scar wanna go out tonight?" I heard Sebastian ask.

"Yea, sure" I heard Scar reply eagerly. As she did I felt my stomach do something weird. Was I jealous? What no that's impossible I barely even known her. Soon I just raced up the stairs to my room and locked the door. I ended up shedding a tear but, as I did I quickly wiped it away. I knew she wouldn't like me after I didn't kiss her yesterday but, I just couldn't. I need to be strong.
*****
Scarlets P.O.V.
Soon me and Seb left to go to the mall to go shopping and then later we're going to go for dinner. "Yo, Seb how much longer?" I ask being annoyed that it's taking so long.

"In about five minutes." He replied and I groaned. Soon we were at the mall and shopping for a dress for me. Then my eyes landed on

That. Sebastian noticed.

"Go try it on" he said and I rushed over to it and went to the changing rooms. It was perfect. I quickly change back into my regular clothes and rush to Sebastian. We quickly payed for it and went to the food court. We ended up getting pizza. I look at the time and realize it's 5:00 o'clock.

"We should probably get going." I say and we walk back to his car. 15 minutes later we arrive at the gang house. We soon walk in talking and I saw something I wish I didn't ever see. Jace was kissing a girl I had never seen before. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I didn't know why I had barley even met the guy and I was feeling like this. I then ran upstairs while Sebastian followed after me, he looked at me a little confused but sympathetic. I started to cry he came over to me and started to comfort me. I cried into his chest.

"Hey it's ok." His soothing voice said. "You know what would make you feel better?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

"What?" I ask confusion in my voice.

"A party. I was invited to one and it's tonight in like one hour." He said a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ok" as I say that he rushes out the room. I chuckle and start to get ready. I look through the closet and decided on

 I look through the closet and decided on

That dress. I quickly put it on with a very little bit on mascara, and I curl the tips of my hair. I grab my phone and walk downstairs but, me being unlucky I found Jace in the kitchen. Once I entered I found him checking me out. I just roll my eyes and grab an apple.

"Where are you going?" Jace questioned.

"Somewhere." I simply answer and walk out. I find Sebastian and we walk to his car. We got in and drove to the person's house it was a quiet ride. Once we got there I realized whos house it is. I gasp as she walked out the door.
*******
A/N I love writing cliffhangers. Like and comment also if I make any spelling errors please comment so I can fix them ASAP. Thanks Chow for now random human beings. P.S. this is meh fav emoji 😊.