When The World Turns I Just Turn and Look at You

Two years later....

Finley's POV:

I knew this day would come after being clean for over three years. My scars may have never healed but they remind me of what I have suffered. Andy asked me to marry him and I said hell yes and now I stand here walking down the aisle towards my new life.

I was also informed of where we were supposed to live but I refused to live there I wanted to prove to the entire area that people can over come things, but mostly my parents, who watched as my sister had her first child and then kicked her out of the house. my parents thought that they'd give parenting another chance and had a little girl about a year ago, and that's why I wanted to stay here. I wanted to make sure that if anything happened to my little sister that they'd pay for it.

Andy and I lived to be very happy together. with me being his songwriter and lead vocal/guitarist and him doing everything else including vocals.

Andy's POV:

I watched as Finley walked down the aisle. she looked so beautiful and amazing with what she had overcome. The world left her alone and in a dark hole that she fell into repeatedly but she overcame that. We were happily married and lived to be a very successful music company that not only published music but taught it to the younger generation that wanted to learn how.