006.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

.*・。. FLARES! .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

006.
BEWARE THE BOXHOLE.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What did the next morning have in store?

A headache.

The entire morning had her brain banging around at the inside of her skull — literally, by the feel of it. It was a prisoner wanting to get out. As fun as Gally's moonshine had been when it was going in, it wasn't so fun when it was coming back up at dawn. Ken had been throwing up her guts before the runners had even left for the day. Minho had made a point of taunting her about the chunks in her hair, to which she promptly threw up again. Slinthead!

Drinking so much hadn't been Kennedy's best idea ever, and the consequences reminded her to never do it again. Not that Kennedy would listen. Even though she felt sick as a dog, and her head was pounding, she was no idiot. Kennedy would do it, again. And vomit.

Quite the vicious loop, that.

Although, the juice wasn't the only thing to have left her in such a tender state. For the she-bean, it had been a restless night; full of thinking, most of those thoughts being drunken. but many more a fair bit sensible. She had spent hour after hour staring up at the roof above her in the homestead, groaning with every thought circling her mind. Only a day had passed since the last, and Kennedy had gained so much more to think about, to ponder rather than sleeping as she should have been. Much had happened in those twenty-four hours — so much, Kennedy couldn't believe it. Most of it directly affected her and no one else, but regardless! Lots had happened, and considering the day prior had started very slowly, the day following was off to a significantly quicker pace for Kennedy. It made her all dizzy, and her head spin. No wonder she was sick.