Finding the missig peices

MUSE P.O.V.
We were traveling down the road as I look about. "LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, OUR NEXT DESTINATION WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY!!" Mark exclaimed. We all was silent as the Angel known as Angelic kept mumbling and ranting about how much she hated being out of her realm. I would prefer just to sit in my own seat and just lay by Valen. As I was thinking about how I should start up a question with Valen, he suddenly tapped me, "Muse..." he silently looks at me while I look back.

     "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble

"I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble..." Valen say as he caresses my face. "It's fine Valen... I wasn't the one who saved you anyway!" I say shyly and try to turn away. "No, I'm happy you took your courage to come to me..." Valen sweet words hit me in my heart. I shyly try to brush it off cool but Levi came up to Valen, "Sir Valen the fourth, if you don't mind will you get a room with your master because you're intoxicating the air with those disgusting words." Everyone laughed and I ran away to a room that Mark assigned me. Valen chases after me. We were in my room alone together. He came closer, I look down as he get closer to me. "Why are you so nervous...?" Valen smirked. I blushed and try to face away. He immediately held onto my face, "Don't be nervous, it's not the only time we been alone together." Gosh, what am I thinking, I just wanted to hug him so much. I turn away and just went onto the bed. "I'm going to sleep." I say. "Okay go ahead." Valen just sat by me. A few minute passed and I still couldn't sleep. "Aren't you going to sleep?" Valen chuckled.
     "I can't sleep with you here..." I say turning away. Valen stood from the bed and was going to get out but I unintentionally held onto his hand. He looks at me confused on my actions. "Want me to help you sleep?" He asked. I tried to stand up from the bed but he pinned me down. "I'm actually tired myself, so let me in bed with you." He say.

       I blushed and couldn't even move

       I blushed and couldn't even move. He got into bed with me and we fell asleep. A few moment later we heard a ruckus and woke up. A knock on the door. "Wake up!!" It's Krystal. "We have arrived to the grim reaper office..." Krystal voice saying how she feel. Valen went to open the door. "Now hurry!" Krystal say. We got ready and went out. The place was so dark and lonely. "This is the Grim Reaper office?" I ask Angelic. "Yes it is, gloomy until we meet her." We knock on a door that was huge. Levi was going to use his ghost power to go through the door but he couldn't. A note came out saying, fill out your reason to be here and I'll come to see if it's important... Mark and Eddie was just looking at us confused. Krystal was playing with her hair and just waiting for the door to open. Angelic started laughing and filled out the paper. It was just all so confusing to me. Suddenly she slid the paper back into the door and the door opened.

ATTENTION:I'm going on a little hiatus because I'm feeling sick.