The Court Rule II

Krystal P.O.V
     "Wake up..." I say as I poke Angelic. She has been dazing off and everyone's asleep. But it's time to go to court.

"Morning, Krystal

"Morning, Krystal." Levi said to me as he walk down the stairs. "Oh." I replied quietly. "Seem like everyone's still asleep... Want breakfast?" I ask him. He looks at me surprised. "BREAKFAST? THE PRINCESS ACTUALLY COOK?!" He was in shock. Angelic whined and rolled on the couch and back asleep. "Shush!" I commanded Levi. "Oh yes, anyway yes I'll take your breakfast." He followed me into the kitchen as a fix him a plate. "Aren't I lucky to be the first one to taste your cooking?" He smiles lightly.

He and me sat quietly at the table eating our breakfast when we heard running coming down from the stairs

He and me sat quietly at the table eating our breakfast when we heard running coming down from the stairs. It was Muse, she was blushing like ever. "You okay?" I ask her knowing what it probably is. "Yes, yes I'm okay...!" She immediately reply. "Is it Valen?" Levi tease. "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" She bursted. Levi and me just look at each other and rolled our eyes. Just like the right timing. Valen comes behind them, "Last night was fun... Wasn't it?" He smirked. I blushed because in the royal court of elfs' we don't talk like that. "Oh, Krystal, you must not be used to it..." Levi finished his breakfast and helped clean my plates. "Don't make it sound weird Valen! Nothin happened!" She say as she look down her feet. I turn to Levi while they still blabber about. I was helping Levi clean until Angelic woke up. "You guys are loud," she say as she throw a pillow at Valen. Valen laughed but silently got closer and closer to the shy Muse. We all just stood and watch not knowing how to respond.