Prolouge

It has been hours since the last time I made contact with the rest of the world. Hours have passed since I felt nothing but hurt and agony. And hours have passed since the love of my life has left this world.

My mate, my better half, the man who possessed my heart since the day that I was born, was killed.

His beautiful eyes that were once so full of life and always looked at me with so much love were now just lifeless orbs which hold nothing but darkness. His warm and comfortable arms that once held me tightly and protectively were now just cold, lifeless bunch of muscles. And his soft lips that once kissed me with so much passion is dead.

Everything about him that were once so full of life were now so lifeless and seeing my love like this makes me feel so broken and alone. He was my better half and now that he's gone, I feel like a huge part of me was torn away from me, leaving behind a huge, endless pit inside me.

With the last remaining bits of me, I gulped a huge amount of air, which surprisingly made me feel so alive, considering my huge desire to just die and be with my love once again.

With shaking hands, I slowly lift my hands and cup his face. "I love you. Forever and always. I don't know if I can ever love anyone else after you, but I promise you that I will continue to live. I'll continue to live for the both of us. I love you."

And for the last time, I kissed him as tears once again flowed out of my eyes like water running down a waterfall. Images of him flashed before my eyes, from my 18th birthday when I found out that he's my mate, to his smiles, his laughs and his kisses, and up to his last breath.

I will never forget you, my love. Know that I'll always love you for the rest of my life and the days after.

***

hi everyone!

did you like it? i hope you did. this is actually my first story and the first part was supposed to be so dramatic, but I'm not really sure if I nailed it, so please leave a comment behind. and please vote if you did like it.

p.s. another chapter is up, especially dedicated to those who want to give this story a shot.

-jass :))