Chapter 1

Kayla's Pov

I'm so excited, I can't wait! I'm about too meet my Idols, the boys I have supported since January, 4 months after they became a band. I am about to meet Why Don't We! But before I can walk through the doors, I hear a little girl crying. So I walked around to see if I was right, and I was. As I was walking around, I saw a little girl curled up in a ball, crying. It was Reese, Zach Herron's little sister! "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her. She looked up at me, "It's just... I want to see my brother! But ever since he moved, he changed! He's not the same Zachy I always played with!"

I was confused, Zach always seemed so close with his siblings, I never knew he changed. I looked down at the little girl next to me, "I'm sorry, but have you talked to him about it?" She leaned on my arm, "Nope, my momma said not to bother him when he's meeting his fans, I haven't talked or even hugged him all day!" I hugged her, stood up then crouched down in front of her, "How about this!?  I have a pass so I can go meet him, how about you come with me so you can hug him instead of me!" She immediately stood up and nodded. She hugged me and led me inside so confidently, but once we walked inside, she seemed nervous. It was finally my turn to hug the boys, I made sure Reese was in front of me. I then saw Zach look at me, then look down at his sister, "Reese what are you doing! Go back with mom, I'll play with you later!"

She took a step back, but I pushed her forwards, "It's ok, Reese really wanted to hug you, so I told her when it was my turn, she could hug you!' He smiled and crouched down, spreading his arms out, Reese ran straight to him. He lifted her up, "I missed you so much!" He said as he moved her to just one arm. He then spread out his other arm, signaling for me to hug him, so I did! Once we pulled apart, Zach put Reese down and said, "I'll see you later!" He then turned towards me, thanking me and hugging me once more. But as u was hugging him, Reese started tugging on my hoodie. I looked down at her, "Can we go play!?" She asked me as I crouched down next to her. "Of course! Come on, let's go play on the stage!" She nodded and ran over there, telling me to chase her, so I did. Once we were both on stage, she said she wanted to play dance party, so we did!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 554

So this is the first chapter, I already posted almost 20 chapter of this on Quotev, but since that was my first time publishing, it's not so good, but it does have over 3k reads, so k decided to post it on here! Oh and the girl in the picture above is Alexis Jayde, i have no idea who that is, but she seemed pretty, so that is now who plays Kayla! So yeah.... hope you enjoy! ~Delia