chapter 4

Kayla's POV

Should I tell him about my injury? As I was thinking, he put his hand on mine, he seemed worried. "You see, I always loved soccer, I basically played since I could walk! But about 3 years ago, when I was probably in one of the biggest tournaments, i was playing defense, an one of the girls from the opposite team..... she ran at me, really fast. I went to kick the ball, but the girl.... she cam at me... I was hurt... Real bad. My Left knee was completely shattered." I was starting to stutter l, I've never been able to tell the story without crying, it's always been to hard, but Zach noticed, so he held my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

"That was during the middle of a game, so I was never able to finish, instead I was rushed to the hospital. My left leg was completely broken, and my acl on my right knee had been torn. Even though that happened all I could think about was if I could still play soccer. I loved it, it was my passion. I stayed in the hospital for about a week or two. When I was finally heeled, I asked my doctor if I could still play, and of course, he just had to break my heart and say I would never be able to play, that I should be lucky I can walk! BUT I WANTED TO KEEP PLAYING! I NEEDED TO!" finally I was unable to hold back my tears, i started pouring my eyes out, squeezing Zach's hand. He pulled me into a hug, I felt safe in his arms.

I stopped crying and looked at him, he smiled, "You're such a strong girl! Even after all of that, you still wanted to play, I would've been terrified of a ball for the rest of my life!" We both laughed.

A few minutes later, we left back to the hotel, we were going to walk with the rest of the boys, since it wasn't that far, but Zach insisted on driving. Once we got to the hotel, he gave me a piggyback ride, so I wouldn't have to walk, then we finally got to his room, he laid me on the spare bed and sat down next to me. Why is he such an AMAZING person?!

I was only supposed to stay with my uncle for 3 days, so I only had my purse and a backpack. I sat up and after some small talk between Zach and I, I had to put my knee brace on. The entire time he was just staring at me, I blushed and looked at him, "Why are you staring at me like that?" He looked down and blushed, he looked back at me, smiling.

Zach's POV

I didn't know I was staring until she pointed it out, but I couldn't help it! She is just so dang beautiful! I could share into those dark brown eyes all day if she would let me!

She seemed to be getting bored, so I asked is she wanted to watch Netflix, of course, she said yes. But her knee seemed go be hurting a lot, so I carried her to the couch.

Kayla's POV

Zach asked if I wanted to watch Netflix, and honestly who says no to Netflix! He noticed my knee was hurting, so him being the gentleman he is, carried me over to the couch, FREAKEN BRIDAL STYLE!!! I smiled, "Thank you very muchos!" I said giggling.

He blushed and sat next to me, " So... What do you want to watch?" I smirked, "Well I do love scary thing!" He chuckled, "RUGRATS IT IS!!"

 What do you want to watch?" I smirked, "Well I do love scary thing!" He chuckled, "RUGRATS IT IS!!"

I laughed, he finally agreed with me and ended up putting the conjuring.

After a while, I was staring to get scared. Then, of course, A FREAKEN DOLL POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!!! I buried my head Zach's chest, he chuckled, " I thought u lile scary thing?!" With my head still in his chest, I shook it. "Don't worry, it's over! And this is why I said we should watch Rugrats!" I looked up, "Yeah let's do that instead!" I said reaching for the remote that was on the other side of him.

He laughed as I put Rugrats on. After a while, I started to get tired. I laid my head on Zach's chest and closed my eyes, I guess he thought I fell asleep because he kissed my head and said, "Sleep tight beautiful, tomorrow I'm going to take you to have fun." I smiled and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 771

So I guess I failed on the promise saying I was going to post every 4 days😅 but anyway.... hope y'all enjoy this chapter, cuz like always, I had fun writing it! BUT NOW I DO PROMISE TO POST AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK!
                                             ~Delia