Chapter 5

Zach's POV

*The Next Day*

I woke up, and saw Kayla still asleep in my arms, man was she beautiful. I checked my phone it was 9:36 a.m. We were up until midnight watching Rugrats! I looked back down at her, she was sound asleep, so peaceful, I kissed her head and she woke up, "Good morning sleepy head!" i said chuckling as she sat up.

"Hey, i'm only sleepy 'cause we were up late last night!" I laughed an stared into her eyes, eyes that i could get lost in. Eyes that if they winked, my heart would skip a beat! "What? Are you Ok?" she asked, I guess I was blushing because she started to as well.

I stood up, "Yeah, so... What do you want to do today gorgeous?" she looked at me confused, "What do you mean? Aren't you going with the boys?" i smiled and grabbed her hand, leading her up, "I wouldn't leave you alone, anyway, Reese wants to play with you later! I guess you made a really good first impression because she is a but shy..."

She chuckled and blushed, "Well it's wasn't that hard, She's adorable!" I helped her get up, and she went to the bathroom to take a shower. As she was showering, I was getting dressed, so I was basically walking around the hotel room shirtless. Then I got a call from Jack.

*on the phone*

Zach: Hey bro what's UP?

Jack: I was just wondering where you're going to take your little girlfriend?

Zach: Shut up! I'm going to take her out to eat, then I have no idea where...

Jack: well first take her to eat, then just go around town, and call Bill, he should be able to take you since Corbyn wants to drive. Then in the afternoon, take her up to a mountain top and lay a blanket or something to watch the sunset!

Zach: Dang bro, romantic much!?

Jack: it's been known to happen!

Zach: well I got to go, I just heard the shower turn off and I still have no idea what to wear! Bye!

Jack: ok Bye!

With that, I hung up. I looked for something to wear, and of course, I got black ripped jeans, then I looked for a shirt. I finally found one, but I just didn't put it on, I just sat on the bed instead.

Kayla's POV

U finished taking a shower, so I did my makeup, then hair and got dressed. I cleaned up all of my stuff and went back out. I stepped out and saw Zach sitting on the bed shirtless, I started blushing, and when he noticed I was standing there, so did he! "You look beautiful!" He said, making me blush even more.

"Thanks, but please tell me that when we leave you're going to put a shirt on!?" I said as I walked over to him, he chuckled as if it was a joke, "I'M NOT KIDDING!" I said and both of us started laughing.

We left, and a few minutes later we arrived at IHOP, I ordered Belgium waffles and bacon with a cup of coffee, Zach on the other hand ordered pancakes, bacon and eggs with sausage, a fruit salad and hot chocolate. "Are you going to be able to finish all of that?" I asked trying not to die of laughter.

He smiled, as he looked up from his plate, "Of course I Will! And don't worry, I ordered a fruit salad to technically I have a 'healthy' breakfast!" Once he said that, I couldn't hold it in anymore and started DYING of laughter!

We continued eating, and he co ginues asking me questions, like if I like animals, or if I could swim. I was just wondering what he was planning at this point!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 641

So once again I have to say this, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!!! I FEEL HORRIBLE BECAUSE I ALWAYS PROMISE I'LL POST.... but I never do! So I will no longer be making any promises for what day I am uploading, or how often, but tomorrow is my last day of normal school, u still have some classes to take over the summer, but I will have time, so over the summer I will post!!! Hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter!

                                              ~Delia