Chapter 6

Zach's POV

I asked Kayla so many things to try to figure out where she would like to go, and I figured out the perfect place to take her, but now I feel like she may think I'm up to something.

Once we finished eating, we had a little argument on who would pay, and I eventually won. After that, I called Bill so he could come pick us up and take us somewhere. Once he got here I told him where to take us, without letting Kayla find out, which was really hard.

The entire ride Kayla kept asking where we were going and if we were there yet. Why was She so adorable when she was impatient, I mean this girl is jumping up and down is her chair like a 5 year old, yet she looks so beautiful!

Kayla's POV

We FINALLY got there and I jumped out of the car, like literally because I'm too short and I have NO IDEA WHY, but Bill drives a truck! Zach walked over l, while I was fixing my jeans. I finally looked up and screamed, "YOU BROUGHT ME TO A FREAKEN OETTING ZOO!!!!!!"

Zach laughed at how excited I was, "Well the sign does say 'Petting ZOO' so I guess so!" I started jumping up and down. "COME WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!?" I said pulling his arm and running inside.

After like 5 minutes my knee started hurting and Zach noticed, he laughed and said, "You see, this is why we don't run!" I smiled, "I am standing next to a sheep, do you seriously think I wouldn't run towards it?!" I said putting all my weight on one leg.

He sighed, "Come on, get on!" He said turning around and crouching down. I smiled and jumped onto his back, "PIGGYBACK RIDE!!!" I yelled laughing and smiling realizing how amazing this guy is!

I was mid thought, and Zach started running, "Zach... where are we going?" I asked, laughing because of how excited he was. "Somewhere!!"

He finally stopped and put me down, I turned towards the sign and read it, "HORSEBACK RIDING!?!" He smiled, "you said you like horses!" I jumped into his arm, "Thank you, you're so amazing!" I pulled back and blushed realizing what I said, he smiled smiled, "Anything for you!" He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

After a few hours, Zach and I both started getting hungry, "Do you want to go get some food?" Asked Zach, as we were sitting around some goats, and, as if on cue, my stomach growled. We left.

Bill took us to this Mexican restaurant,  I turned to Zach in ecmxcitment, "I guess you do pay attention!" He smiled and held my hand, "Of course I did! I said I wanted to get to know you!" I blushed and he led me inside. We sat down and looked at the menu, "Omg! Everything looks so good, but since I've never been here... Imma get the CAMARONES EMPANIZADOS!" I said as I giggled a little, which is weird because I have NEVER once giggled.

"You're beautiful!" Said Zach and once those words left his lips I blushed like crazy! Why is he so FREAKEN adorable!? Once we were ready to order, the waiter came. "What can I get you guys?" He asked, he seemed to be blushing.

At this point I was jumping up and down in my chair, "Can i get some camarones empanizados and and horchata por favor!" I said so impatient, which made Zach laugh.

"Of course miss! And for you sir?" When the waiter asked me, he seemed to be smirking, but when he asked Zach, he seemed to be almost mad or jealous, I wonder why?

"Um, can i get a super burrito and a coke." He said handing the waiter the menus suspiciously. He nodded, and once he left I remembered I forgot to call Carlos to tell him when to pick me up! I told Zach and he nodded and told me to go call him. I smiled and walked towards the door.

*on the phone*

Carlos: hey, when are you coming home?

Kayla: Yeah, about that.... can you come pick me up tomorrow around like 6:30?

Carlos: Seriously Kayla!? You want me to go driving all the way over there!?

Kayla: Aye! That's what you get for being my LOVING big brother!

Carlos: Fine! Text me the address you want me to pick you up at!

Kayla: Thank you Love you!!

Carlos: ya ya love you too, and be careful!

Kayla: I know Bye!

*end of call*

Well that went well! As I was putting my phone away, I saw the waiter from earlier walking towards me.

He was standing so close to me, and I was leaned against the wall unable to walk way, "Come on baby girl, leave your little boyfriend over there, you'll have more fun with me!" He said leaning closer. He was gripping my hands so Bjorn i couldn't push him away, "Leave me alone! I don't want you!" I tried escaping his grip but it got tighter. As he did I looked over at Zach, THIS BOY WAS ON HIS PHONE WHILE I'M OVER HEAR GETTING HARRASSED!!?!

I smirked, "Well do you really want me?" He smiled, his hands moving down to my a$$, squeezing it, "I knew you would come around" he said, and I laughed, "Ha! Did you seriously think I would betray... ZACH!!!! ZACHARY HERRON!! GET YOUR FREAKEN  BUTTOCKS OVER HEAR AND HELP ME!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until the waiter covered it with a cloth, but he was too late, Zach was already running over hear, and he was pissed!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 958

Welp. I feel rlly bad now. I said I was gonna post weekly... that never happened. It's been like a month since I've updated, and I feel HORRIBLE! But I've been going through a lot, but hopefully I can start posting more often! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

            ~Delia♡