Chapter 3

3rd persons POV

As Zach and Reese were tickling Kayla, she leaned back until she was finally laying down, with Zach on top of her. "Ok Ok! I give up!" She said, "You guys win!" Reese stood up and started jumping around in excitement, but Zach was still on top of Kayla, blushing like crazy as she stared into her eyes.

He got off and layed down next to her. Both were just staring at the ceiling, it was painted to make it look like the night sky, with dark blue, purple, black, and white dots for the stars. Then Kayla got a phone call, it was her brother Carlos.

*On the phone*

Kayla: Hey, what's up?

Carlos: Nothing, but where are you?

K: I told you, I was going to a concert! I'm in San Francisco right now!

C: Oh ya! Well who's going to pick you up?

K: I'm going to stay with Tio Manuel, I'm just going to take an uber to Santa Clara.

C: It's almost an hour drive away, and it already 9:30!

K: Yeah, and?

C: And, that's 3 hours away from home! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?!?

K: Look bro, I gotta go, my ubers gonna pick me up in 10 in front of Starbucks, I gotta start walking. Goodnight!

She hung up and looked at Zach, he seemed confused but also worried. Reese had already walked off to go with her mom, but instead she went with Daniel.

Kayla' POV

I looked at Zach who was still sitting next to me, "I guess you heard that?" I asked a little shyly. He nodded, "Who was that anyway?" I looked at me feet, "It was just my brother!" I looked back at him, "He just got home from work, and forgot I cane here. No biggy!" I said starting to blush again. Zach looked at me, worried, "I heard that! You live two hours away, and you're still going to drive an hour further, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BIGGY!?" He stood up, helping me up as well, "Well I can't let you do that now can I?" He said with a smirk.

I was confused, "What do you mean?" He smiled, still holding my hands, "Well you helped me bond even more with my little sister, which I thank you for! But now I want to help you!" I was still confused, and he could tell since he kept talking, "Why don't you stay in my hotel! I have my own room, the other boys share rooms. I have two beds in my room to, so don't worry!" WHY IS HE SO AMAZING!?!? "You're the best! Thank you so much! Let me just cancel my uber and call my uncle!" I said taking my phone out once more.

Zach's POV

As Kayla was on the phone, I could tell she was putting all her weight on one leg, and she is a pretty small person so it's not much, but she does seem to be in pain. She was even shaking. She hung up the phone, and walked back towards me, limping a little. I was starting to get worried so I asked, "Hey are you ok?" Her smile faded a little, she looked down at her feet, becoming more interested in them than the conversation, "Yeah, I'm fine." She lied. "Are you sure, do you want to sit?" I asked gesturing towards the chairs, she nodded. We sat down, and she seemed calmer, "Feel better?" I asked, still worried, "Yes, thank you! But don't worry about me, I'm fine!" She said in an almost forced smile. "Kayla, I know we just met, but you can trust me!" I said giving her a reassuring smile, she turned towards me and nodded. She once again looked at her feet, thinking of the right thing to say.

Kayla's POV

I know I can trust him, but should I tell him about my injury? I don't want to bother him. I was staring down, swinging my legs thinking of what to say. Zach then put him hand on my thigh, he was worried, he wants to know, he wants to help.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 695

So there's chapter 3, and I am so freaken sorry for not posting for more than a month! I've been really busy, but I promise to post atleaste every week!

Anyway, little sidenote, I'm posting a series of text imagine fiction series thing on my Instagram,
@ whydontwe_hearts  if u want to check it out!
                                    ~Delia