Chapter 2

First period is gone.
I pack my bag and i start walking out of class. I head off to the library to return the book I took home over the holiday as I am getting there  I see  Peter leaning on the wall.

"Hey you!" I say slowly walking past him.

" you can't just walk pass like that , hmm" he runs up to me and hold my waist making me giggle. I turn around so I'm facing him ....

"I have to go ... " I say with a serious face so he knows I'm not joking. He kisses my cheek then lets me go . I wave goodbye too him and continue to where I was headed .

I take a left towards the library and I see Dave by the door .

"Hey beautiful " he says smiling

" Don't call me that " I say with a stern look on my face .

"Why not ? Hmm..." he says and  grabs me by the waist pulling me back closely towards him.

I started hit him on his chest and trying to get out of his arm locked around my waist ...
I try talking to him and telling him to leave me alone but he didn't listen and kept on trying to get me stop moving. "I'm going to scream if you  don't stop" he slowly releases me and  I can hear him grumbling as I start running .

I run out of the school doors.
I'm happy as the fresh air hits me and slowly starts filling my lungs ,  The wind blowing through my hair .

I calm myself down and walk back inside . I'm headed to the library again , I check first to see if he was still there .
When I see that there's no one there , I head inside and return the book.

****
I get home and I'm actually tired , today was filled with events that I never thought would happen .

"Mum , I'm home " I shout out as I drop my bag by the stairs .

"Hey sweetheart, how was school ?"
She asks with a wide smile spread on her face .

"Good ... long but it was good " I say.

"Alright your food is in the microwave and I'm heading to the supermarket okay ? "

"No problem, thanks mum " she kisses my forehead and heads out the door .

I take my food up to my room and lock the door , I set my food down on my side table and head to the shower. I decide to take a long bath , wash my hair and wear my nightie.

I finish my lunch and start my assignments .
Ding ding.

Peter :hey... how are you?

Tess:I'm good you ? So tell me about your trip :)

Peter : good too ... ;) haha , it was amazing . so the house is first of all massive . It has three bedrooms and bathroom , the sitting room is joined to the open kitchen and then there's a big garage. The lake is beautiful too . We went kayaking, swimming and we had marshmallows outside with a campfire , I wish you were there :).

Tess: that's amazing! I wish i was there too.

Peter : what did you do ?

Tess: I helped my mum with most of her work and then I went out with the girls for parties. That's more or less it ... It wasn't as fun as yours , haha.

Peter : nah , it's still okay , as long as you had fun and you were okay .

Tess : yes true ... and I did have fun too :) I'm going to study .  Byeee ♡

Peter :I should probably study too ...  bye ♡.

I dropped my phone and continued my assignments before I fell fast asleep .

Hope u like this chapter guys .... lots of love ... maya😍