Chapter 6

I wake up to the sweet smell of pancakes . My mum would make them nearly every morning .

As my eyes slowly shutter open, I sit up and take in everything I am seeing. I'm in a bed which isn't mine I quickly notice ...* oh no this isn't my room ... no it's not even my house* I'm thinking to myself as The realisation hit me like a rock ,  my mum is going to kill me ...

I quickly get out of the bed "oh no no no no " i say repeatedly ... as I'm standing up with my hands holding my hair back so it's out of my face .

I turn around to look at the room carefully and there is this really big mirror and I just freeze. I'm not even in my clothes. I'm wearing a black top with my underwear and that's it.

I start walking back and forth in the room looking for my clothes and I can't find it . I bent down to check under the bed and there's nothing.
The room is quite empty , there's only a chair by the corner , an empty closet and the bed.

I walk towards the door and slowly open it. I immediately see the stairs and I start walking down as fast as I can hoping I'll find my clothes on my way out and run.
I start thinking off what I was doing yesterday and I can only remember sitting with Dave.

"Morning sunshine " I hear someone call as I'm looking around. I quickly turn to where I heard the sound and I see Dave ... cooking ?!?!

" Um morning " I say back looking as confused as possible as I'm standing in the hallway to the kitchen.

He walks towards me and smiles. I start tugging at the shirt I'm wearing. He get closer to me and He  puts his hand out. I look down at his hand and
I take it. He holds my hand and walks me down to the kitchen.

"I was going to drop you home but I got confused where your house was " he says which I knew was a lie because He has been to my house a couple of times. " so I carried u down and brought you here ... We didn't do anything " he says looking down at what I'm wearing.

"I just changed your clothes and that's it." He says, as I give him that (are u sure look) " I swear" he laughs probably getting my facial expression.

" It's okay " I say laughing a little " hm can I have my clothes please?"

"Oh yeah , their on the table in there." He points to the room next to the kitchen. " Hm.... u hungry ?"

" Yes please, It smells good and I didn't think you could cook. Plus  where are your parents?" I'm asking all the questions as I'm in the other room with my clothes which is the dinning room . I decide just to wear my trousers since I was already in a top.

" First of all ,that's good cause I made a lot of pancakes and second hm I can cook " he laughs a little ... " and I my parents are out for work  " he says.

"Hm.. okay " I say coming out as we sit down and eat we start randomly talking and laughing about anything that pops up.

" I got you some clothes this morning. I guess you may want to shower and we'll head off to school."

"Hm thanks " I say surprised. He is hardly ever this nice and he isn't doing anything to me like (physically).

Once we're done with breakfast I head upstairs to shower.
I see him washing up the dishes and he then turns and looks at me from head to toe then manages to say "woah"

He got me skinny jeans with a long sleeved crop top and boots ...

I smile a little and look down at my feet." Can we go please?"

He washes his hand and gets his keys.

Once we get to school I thank him and get out of the car then he holds my hand back making me stop and bend down to look at him" I'll text u later " he says and winks.
I laugh because he doesn't have my number so that will be a surprise for him.

I get my phone out and I finally remember to call my mum, everything happened so fast that I didn't even remember to call her.

Ten minutes later.
After speaking to my mum and heating her shout about how worried she was , she calmed down and told me to thank Dave for keeping me safe.

Hey guys I hope u like this chapter ..... lots of love .... maya💋