The Return

Hello there.

Welcome back to Nefarious.

(That is, if you remember it)

This book was taken down for about a year, but now?

It's time for it's return.

I'll reupload the chapters as I edit them. So yes, the updates will be slow.

I really want to thank you guys for supporting me so amazingly! It honestly means so much! I remember the majority of you guys, who would comment like crazy, and honestly, my readers of Nefarious are the ones most dear to me. This sounds awkward to say online and so publicly for me personally, but I really love you guys!

I always read through the inline comments of every chapter and I end up laughing my arse off until I tear up. What the fuck is up with you all? How are you so funny? You guys slay me. Slay my whole existence. The savagery and sarcasm, even when you guys make fun of me for a typo— shit, man, I die of laughter. Y'all are blessed. I love your comments so much, oh my God and I notice you guys. Each and every one of you! ❤

Every time one of you used a weird word/insult Sahara used instead of curse words - funky instead of fucking, or even the weirdest of all- "you mababoola!" I think I almost die from how cute and heartwarming that is!

Your support means so much to me and I hope that the majority of you return to read this finished and unleash your insanity in the comments (PLEASE DO) but remember that the updates will be slow for the first half of the book, because I'll be editing those only. If you want, you can wait until it's all published— (don't do this. please no. I need encouragement) — really wouldn't mind at all.

THANK YOU TIMES A BILLION!

See, here's even kisses from RDJ for you.