Detective Watkins

Tionne Watkins

________________________

I was woken out of my sleep by a call from LA Reid. He wanted to get me up early in the morning to go meet my new partner. As far as I was concerned, I didn't need one because now I'm a lone wolf. But I'll make him happy by meeting with the chick. Whatever. I went in his office and he was sitting across from a chick with long brown hair.

LA Reid: Glad you finally arrived.

Me: Me too.

I said sarcastically.

LA Reid: This is your new partner, Detective Rozonda Thomas.

She came to shake my hand and I nodded.

Me: Detective Tionne Watkins. DT for short.

I said sitting down.

Me: You got our connects for this case?

LA Reid: Yes. I have had Detective Jermaine Dupri working in Pebbitone for about a year. He will introduce you as a new upcoming group.

Me: You got me goin undercover as a girl group? Why can't we just be something behind the scenes?

Rozonda: Well, if she thinks we're just a girl group, she won't suspect anything.

LA Reid: That's exactly it. I knew it was a good choice adding you to the team.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Ok, what will we be called?

LA Reid: I have your new identity file right here.

He said handing it to me.

LA Reid: You two are dismissed. maybe you two should look over it together. Get used to eachother.

Me: Yeah okay.

I said walking out. I went to my office cubicle and she followed me.

Rozonda: So you wanna look over this?

Me: I guess.

I opened the folder and saw where we were to go to get our new look and it had our stage names and 'info' on a card.

Me: TBoz? What kinda name?

Rozonda: Ooh Chilli. I like that.

Me: You need more time to look at this? I think I'm gonna head home.

Rozonda: Yea. See ya then.

Me: See ya.

I said, grabbing my jacket and leaving. I didn't like this one bit. I don't want a new partner, I want my old partner back. I sat in the car and pictured Lisa sitting in the passenger seat, changing the radio to her station. I smiled to myself and started driving home.