Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V

"Thank you everybody! I love you! Goodnight!" I smiled as I walked offstage and I instantly felt my happiness fade away. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't stop worrying. I sighed and went to my dressing room and instantly grabbed a pen and paper and wrote,

"Dear Skylar,"

Skylar's P.O.V

I limped downstairs and saw my dad was gone. I sighed and limped to the mailbox and took out Justin's letter and quickly went inside and to my room. I laid on my bed and tore open the paper and read:

"Dear Skylar,

I'm glad your dad won't be there until Friday. I hope your ok. I miss you. So much. I know I say that in every letter but its because its true.

The crew misses you too. We all miss you so much. We just. We're worried Sky. I love you so much. Knowing your hurt kills me inside. No matter what I'm always gonna be hurt and sad, knowing your in pain. It kills me.

I seriously can not wait two weeks. Its killing me. I just I want to hold you close in my arms and know your safe. I love you so much Sky. I really do... I can't wait to see you.

Your boyfriend,

Justin."

I smiled slightly and sighed. I grabbed a pencil and paper and started to write,

"Dear Justin,"

Justin's P.O.V

I looked at the letter I had just received in my hand. I quickly tore open the envelope and pulled out the letter and read it and with each word my heart dropped further into my stomach.

"Dear Justin,

My dad came home early. He broke my leg. At least I'm pretty sure its broken. It hurts. Bad. But I got up to get your letter. I love you Justin. I can't wait until you finally come to Stratford. I miss you so much. It hurts not being with you. It hurts not being in your arms. I've been thinking a lot lately. About our memories. I remember the first day we met. And the first time we kissed. The day you asked me out. I remember those days. I hope we'll be able to do that again someday. I miss you so much. I have to go now. Write back soon please.

Love,

Skylar"

Tears slid down my cheeks. Its been 3 days since she sent the letter. I need to reply and fast. But I couldn't help but think back to the days she mentioned.

*Flashback*

"Justin where are you taking me?" Sky giggled as I ran through the streets of Stratford, not to mention in the pouring rain.

"You'll see." I grinned and took her to an abandoned theater. I walked inside with her and flipped on the light switch and she looked around, in awe.

"Its beautiful." She murmured and I smiled.

"Yeah. It is." I said. "But I know something that's even more beautiful." This caused her to be curious as her eyes flickered onto me with a questioning look.

"Really? What?" She asked.

I stepped closer to her and smiled as I whispered, "You." This caused her to blush and her whole face was red, making her look adorable.

"Justin... I'm not beautiful." She whispered.

"Your right. Your not. Your gorgeous, amazingly beautiful and god there should be a word for how beautiful you are." I said, causing her blush to darken. I smiled and chuckled and then leaned in and gently pressed my lips against her.

Fireworks exploded as we kissed and my heart just soared. This was love. I know it. This is perfection. This is meant to be.

*Flashback Over*

I could still feel her kiss on my lips even though it was years ago. The feeling just stayed. God I love her.

I quickly grabbed a pen and paper, feeling inspired to write to her after that flashback.

"Dear Skylar,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this one was written by Skylar hope you liked it :)