Chapter six

Skylar's P.o.v:

I sit on my bed, pain goong through my body as I hit my leg against something. I let out a small scream. My dad was gone. At least I hope. I sigh and start trying to figure out how to get outside to get to the mailbox. I bite my lip and look around my room. I see nothing. I let out a sigh and stand up, limping down the hall. Just as I'm about to slide down the stairs I hear the door slam shut. I freeze as I hear footsteps going up the stairs. Those footsteps stop in front of me. I let out a sigh and close my eyes tightly. I feel myself getting thrown down the stairs and I gasp in pain and then he walks over me, well... He steps on me and stomps on my stomach then walks out. I bite my lip and sigh and walk out the house, well limp, and limp towards the mailbox. Grabbing the letter from Justin and walking in my house, well... Once again limping. I sigh and let out a small sob and sit on the couch and start reading.

"Dear Skylar,

Wow... I really wish this week and a day will come by quicker. How's your leg? Did you get checked out by a doctor? Those memories you mentioned? Yeah, I just remembered them. I'm happy I did. Our first kiss was so special. Sorry I took so long to reply Sky... I hope you're still okay... I wish I could just hold you in my arms right now but sadly I can't... Not for another eight days... Why is it taking so long? God... Well... I'm glad you're as excited to see me as I am to see you. I love you Sky. And all I want is for you to be safe. That's all everyone wants. And I'll make sure I make it happen. You're my life, you know that right? The reason I'm still going on with the fame... So I can make you proud... I love you so, so much Sky. I know I say that a lot but I never get tired of saying that, I never will. You're the most amazing girl ever.

With love,

JB"

I smile, then look at the envelope. That was sent three days ago. That means only five days left until I get to see him. I bite my lip and sigh, not sure what to write. So I just hide the letter in my secret place and bite my lip, hoping an idea will come up soon. I smile to myself as I remember Justin, the memories flooding back, yet again. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep, my dream being about Justin and I.

*Dream*

"Skylar, I'm so glad I'm finally back with you, I missed you so much!" Justin says to me and I smile and kiss his cheek and wrap my arms around his neck, his arms travel around my waist and he kisses my forehead. I smile and peck his lips. He looks down at my leg and frowns. I sigh and bite my lip.

"It's all fine Justin." I say and he looks at me and smiles.

"I know, especially because you're moving with me. You're leaving your father. I promised you I would come back. I keep my promises." He whispers and kisses the top of my head. I slightly smile and look up at him.

"But, he'll find me." I say and he kisses me gently, I kiss him back. He slowly pulls away and grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Well, let him. Because I'm protecting you and not letting him have you." He says quietly and I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Promise?" I look at him and he kiss me and through the kiss mumbles,

"I totally promise Skylar."

*End of dream*

I wake up to my door being slammed open and I jump up. I see my dad and he grabs me by my hair and slaps me, he punches, kicks and hits my head with something hard. I feel tears in my eyes but I hold them back as he walks out. I grab a peice of paper and a pen and start writing.

"Dear Justin,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I know it's short and all... But hope ya like! (: