Chapter 3

Justin's P.O.V

I sighed and plastered a smile on my face as I sat down in the chair and faced Ryan Seacrest.

"Ok so here we are with Justin Bieber!" Ryan said into the mic. "Hey Justin how are you doing today?" He asked.

"Hey Ryan. I'm doing good man I mean Believe is just selling so much which is great and I'm glad that people love it so much. And my tour is going nicely I'm just so happy right now." I said.

"Well that's good Justin. But we were wanting to dig into your past today. We heard from a little birdie that there's a girl back home in Stratford waiting for you. Is that true?" Ryan asked.

I swallowed and looked at the wall, thinking about Skylar.

"Yeah." I finally said. "There is and she's waiting for me to come home and see her." I said and my voice cracked because I knew they'd ask for her name. If I said Sky's name her dad would murder her. I know it.

"Well who is this lucky girl?" Ryan asked. I looked down and shook my head.

"I can't say. And she's not very lucky. She's just. Lucky to be alive at this moment." I said hoarsely.

"What do you mean Justin?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing. Nothing." I looked at my mom who was right outside and she ran in.

"Ryan. Enough questions your obviously getting Justin upset." My mom spoke with force and she hugged me and I hugged her back. Times like this makes me so glad my mom never left my side. Ever.

"Ok well we'll be back after this song. Here's a favorite. Justin's song 'Boyfriend.' enjoy guys!" Ryan said then they played the back track of Boyfriend and went off-air.

"Its ok honey." My mom murmured in my ear as I choked back tears.

"Hey Justin. Man I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed with the questions." Ryan said and I sighed.

"Its fine... You didn't know..." I said "Nor will you ever know." I added silently.

"Ryan. I think we're going to cut this interview short. Ok?" My mom said.

"Ok that's fine. Again sorry Justin." Ryan said. I nodded and stood up and walked out with my mom. We walked into the lobby where there were hundreds of girls and boy did they look pissed.

"Who's the girl Justin?!" Fans screamed questions about Skylar at me. Kenny walked in front of my mom and I so he could separate the crowd and I clutched onto my mom as we left. I walked out of the station with my mom and tears slid down my cheeks.

Paparazzi were surrounding us as they took pictures and asked questions but I just kept walking, clutching onto my mom and silently crying.

1 Day Later (Skylar's P.O.V)

"Justin Bieber the heartthrob has a secret girl back home? Who is she? Why is he so upset when interviewers ask about her? Just yesterday Justin came out of the radio station after an interview with Ryan Seacrest and sure enough he was crying. The question is why? And who is this mystery girl?" The news reporter asked.

"I am." I silently thought to myself and shut off the tv. I stood to my feet and continued cleaning the house and saw the mail arrived. I walked outside and to the mailbox and grabbed all the mail and brought it inside.

I laid the mail on the kitchen table except for the letter from Justin. I walked to my room and shut the door, glad my dad had no windows in this room. I tore open the letter and saw tear stains on the paper.

It read:

"Dear Skylar,

I had an interview today. They asked about you. Don't worry I left your identity a secret. I miss you so damn much. It hurts. I'm crying, thinking about what your dad's doing to you. I have a concert tomorrow. I don't want to do it. I'm not feeling up to it but I'm gonna. For you. My fans. My mom. Speaking of her she wants to know how your doing. She misses you too. We pray to God for you. We even mention you in our prayers before concerts. I pray for your safety. That someday I'll be able to go to you and rescue you. I'll be in Stratford in two weeks. I can't wait until then. Then I can rescue you from your dad. And you can come on tour with me. Where your safe. I'll protect you. I miss you Sky. I love you. I hope your safe right now. Please stay safe.

Forever yours,

Justin."

I smiled slightly as I slid the letter into my hiding spot with all the rest and started to write,

"Dear Justin,"

Justin's P.O.V

I was at sound check right now and fans were here. Asking questions.

"Justin. Are you ok?" A fan asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered.

"Who's the mystery girl back home?" Another girl asked.

"No one." I said.

"Justin... We're your Beliebers. Please tell us." They said.

"I'm sorry guys. But if I tell you. And word gets out who she is. She'll be in even more danger than she is now." I said.

"Oh..." One said and I sighed and sat down on the stage. This is killing me. I need Sky here, safe in my arms. Not at home in danger. I miss her so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this was written by Skylar. Sorry if its short...