Kiss

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Jason

"You kissed him!?" Liam exclaimed.

"Shhh he's sleeping" I said trying to calm Liam down.

"Jason you kissed him! What happened to 'oh I don't wanna jeopardize our relationship' you went ahead and did what you said you weren't going to do"

"It was just a kiss"

"Kissing leads to other things"

"Like what?"

"A relationship, sex, everything Jason! You know this!" Liam yelled.

"Didn't I just say Justin was sleeping, come outside then if you going to tell" I stepped out of the living room.

"Gladly" Liam slammed the door.

"What's the big deal? It's not a big deal Liam. He enjoyed it and I did also" I scoffed.

"How do you know he did?"

Flashback

I pulled away, my hands still on his cheeks. His face was red and I think mines was also. I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

It felt so good, like I wanna do it again. I was debating about kissing him again. We just stayed there in silence.

"Was that your first kiss?" I asked. What a dumb question, of course it was. Then again, I have no idea.

"K-kiss?" Yeah Stop second guessing yourself Jason

"A kiss is when you put your lips against something, so I just kissed your lips...You usually kiss someone you like"

Justin put the pad of his thumb against my lips before saying "soft" I bet I'm as red as a tomato now. He moved in closer. Is Justin going to make the move!?

I mean I don't mind

But instead he kissed my cheek, which I don't mind either.

"Kiss" he said, his face was flushed he looked adorable. I kissed his forehead and leg go of his cheeks.

"You can kiss anybody?" He asked confused.

"I mean yeah, but when your in a relationship you don't kiss others because that's called cheating, when your in a relationship it's because you really like that 1 person, and you and your heart belongs to them" I explained.

"Are we in a relationship?"

"I don't know" I chuckled.

"We're different, and I'm happy we are" I smiled.

Flashback over

I blushed at the thought.

"Hello! Jason!" Liam waved his hand in my face. I came back into reality and stared at Liam

"Your not going to let this go huh?"

"I'm happy for you, just worried for Justin"

"Why are you worried for Justin?" I asked. I care about Justin for than myself.

"You don't do good in relationships" Liam patted my back.

I heard a loud shriek before I ran into the house with Liam. I know it's Justin.

"Jay! What's wrong!?" I asked.

"B-bad men! There coming! S-soon" He cries running to me.

"D-don't let them get me c-cookie!" Justin cried covering his face.

"I would never Justin" I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"P-promise?" He asked his big hazel orbs statin into mine. I felt my heart break at the crack in his voice.

"I promise Jay, I promise" I kissed the top of his head.

"Justin? How do you know the bad men are coming to get you?" Liam asked softly.

"I-I saw t-them" Justin spoke shakily.

"Maybe it was just a bad dream"

"No! I saw them! Cookie believe me!" Justin yelled.

"Shh Shh Hey, Jay I do... I always believe you" I said.

I looked at Liam and mouthed "what do we do?"

"I have no clue" he mumbled.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So
If you have friends on wattpad
Can you tell them to check out this book? I mean a lot of you seem to enjoy it so why not promote it :)