5:34 am

Jason

I love when we can finally relax, and rest our hearts and our bodies. Which is why I love sleep. All of this just picking up and leaving our room didn't struck me till now.

I sacrificed a lot for Justin, and Liam has too not that I regret any of it. Justin came unexpectedly into our lives. I won't front when I first met Jay, I was a dick was scared of him. I was scared that he was going to kill me or Liam.

But that night when it was freezing out and he was on the couch shivering. I didn't see a killer, I saw a kid. I saw a vulnerable, scared, kid. I saw me in him.

That face he made, the face he was making when he stared down at the floor. I'll never get it out my head. That face is when you can't even cry because the pain is so strong.

I can't even imagine what Justin has gone threw. He still hasn't even told me his full story, but it's like his past didn't change him for the worst. He's amazing.
He's loving and kind and beautiful. He shows love in ways that I can't explain.

When I'm driving he would rub my shoulder, in bed he'll trace my tattoos ask me questions about them, he finds them intriguing.

He would say "c-cookie?"

"Yes?"

"What d-does t-this one mean?" He asked softly, tracing over the wings tattoo in the back of my next. His touch gives me goosebumps, and we would just talk for hours. We would talk about my arm full of tattoos and usually I was get annoyed when people would ask me.

But I love it when Justin does.

The love he shows me isn't like those romantic movies where the two people are so physically/ Verbally affectionate  and have sex in every god forsaken time or place.

We hold hands, we give pecks on the lips, I'll hold his cheeks and caresses his face when I knows he needs it, I wipe his tears, show him what this world is because he didn't get the experiences I had, I'd do anything for him and everything.

I know him, I know him so well. I know that when he wants me to hold him he'll stare at my arms, or if he wants a kiss he would press his lips together, and I know it's weird, but we are weird.

We finally got a hotel room, after driving for 9 hours. I don't know where we are going, or where we are going to hid. We can't keep wasting money on hotels and gas.

Justin laid on my chest. His hair is growing more and more, and at night he wakes up less, he won't talk in his sleep so often either.

When I stare at him, I have yet to find the words to describe the beauty of his face in my arms when he is soundly sleeping. His eyelashes rest on his cheeks which are lightly red from the body heat of mine and his. I rub his back softly.

I turn my head and check my phone.

5:34 am
3 messages

I slide open my messages bar and see a text from Liam.

It's not our "dream home" but it's something for now. It's two a bed room and it looks nice. Its in the woods kinda so we are hidden and it's not that expensive either so we can stay for a while till me find a good home

I replied;

Sounds like a plan, that's perfect.

He then texted back

We leave tmmr at 12, we will get there at 3 and we are going to have to buy beds and food.

I replied back with;

Okay, I'm going to try to sleep now, and so should you. Later

I put my phone down and closed my eyes. We will be safe there hopefully.

////

This was a filler chapter guys, sorry I haven't updated it FOREVER. I hope I still have readers. Please vote guys 🌀