Powers Within

Jason

I walked into our new home, well are home for now and looked around. It's nice, we have a big backyard and a nice kitchen and nice big rooms.

Liam says he wants to practice with Justin more with his powers, so he's able to pick up big objects without passing out in case of a emergency. Yet I warned him and I reminded him to be nice and not trigger him.

"Can I take the room down here?" Liam asked as he dropped his bags.

"Sure" I mumbled. "We gotta get beds and furniture if we are going to stay here for a while" Liam nodded.

"We should at least today get food and our beds" Liam walked to the kitchen. I sighed. I'm exhausted I barely slept last night. Justin was looking around he stumbled to the window and saw the backyard.

"You wanna go outside Jay?" I asked.

"I-it's okay" he muttered walking over to me.

"We should get going, I'll get the groceries...you two get the furniture?" Liam said grabbing the car keys.

"We only have one car" I said "how are we gonna go to two different places?"

"Justin has powers, can y'all levitate there?" Liam snickered. I rolled my eyes and looked at Justin who had a small smile on his face.

"I'll drop you guys off, then I'll go grocery shopping, deal?" We nodded are heads before going to the car.

\/\/\/

Finally we are back after 5 long hours, me and Justin found the perfect bed and Liam seems to enjoy his. We got a nice couch, and food which should last for a month but it'll probably last for a week.

I plopped down on our couch, I couldn't wait to have them delivered so we had to make it work. There supposed to deliver our beds tomorrow and we bought a tv, even though we weren't going to.

Justin laid his head on my shoulder and watched as Liam tried to set up the tv.

"I guess this is home now huh" Liam spoke. I looked around, it's pretty decent. I miss our old home now. Which is probably raided by the "bad men"

"Cookie?" Justin mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"I'm s-sorry" he sighed sitting up. "I-I took you and Liam f-from home" he played with his fingers.

Liam frowned. "No Justin that's not it" Liam said sitting next to him.

"Home isn't just a house, home is the people inside of it. You and Jason are home to me" Liam spoke softly.

I smiled. Liam always knows what to say no matter what. That's why I see Liam as a brother. He is my brother.

"R-Really?" Justin asked.

"Of course" I added.

"This is our new life, I would do anything for you Justin, and Liam. This is just a change but a good one, because I got two of my favorite people with me."

"Aw jase, you going soft?" Liam chuckled.

"Shut up" I laughed throwing a pillow at his head. Justin giggled falling into my lap.

"You got the tv up?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah so I get first dibs on the Netflix" He turned the tv on. I rolled my eyes, I mean he did set up the tv. I turned on my phone, I haven't checked it since we came back.

"Trending News"

"If you see this young man, beware and call the police. He is dangerous, be careful and be safe"

Then a picture of Justin popped up.

I looked at Justin who was watching Liam pick the show he wanted. I ran my fingers threw his hair.

I'm gonna protect you Justin

No matter what

[][][][]

Liam and Justin have been outside practicing his powers. I was watching threw the clear door, I'm waiting for our mattresses to come.

Liam had Justin move trees and branches so he can get use to picking heavy objects up without passing out.

I don't want Liam to over work him so every 5/6 trees he can have a break.

"Alright just one more tree jay, and you can shower and lay with jase cause we get our beds today"

"I'm t-tired"

"I know jay, just one more please? It's for your sake"

"L-Liam please" Justin pouted.

"One more okay? You got this"

Maybe I should step in.

"Justin? One more"

Justin stayed still, his fist clenched and his eyes closed. "Jay?" I opened the door.

"No more!" Justin shouted but he didn't move the tree. He burned it. Justin has more than one power? He has fire powers?

My eyes widened and so did Liam's, I placed my hand on Justin's shoulder he was hot.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Justin cried into my chest. "I didn't m-mean to get m-mad cookie. I s-swear"

"Sh sh Jay, I know I know" I kissed the top of his head.

Liam pinched the bridge of his nose.

Does Justin have more powers?

____________________

I know it's been awhile
And I know it's short but
I wanted to update :/

I miss you guys 😢
I still have readers?