Janitor Closet

Justin :)

I yawned awake as I looked to my left, and noticed Jason isn't here.
I then remember last night when I was being mean, but he deserved it.

I sit up and rub my eyes, the sun shining on my face. I stood up and was about to open the room door to get breakfast, but I didn't. I'm a big boy, I can get food myself.

So I put on Liam's sandals and walked downstairs. I saw a boy sitting on a chair in the waiting area, he has that thing Jason and Liam have. It's like a rectangle shape and it lights up and you can touch it to like call or text.

I stared at him, dark brown hair, green eyes, pink lips, Carmel colored skin. He looked up at me and I quickly shifted my gaze, before walking. He got up and followed.

Oh no

I felt him tap my shoulder and I turned to see a small smile on his face.

"Hi" He said.

"H-hi"

"What's your name?" He asked making eye contact.

"S-sev- Justin, it's J-Justin" he chucked lightly at my stammering.

"Your cute, my and my sister are on a road trip and we have to stay in this bummy hotel"

"Bummy?"

"You don't use slang?" He asked. "It basically means, this hotel sucks, it's not even a hotel it's a motel" He muttered.

His call machine dinged before he turned to me. "You wanna hang?" He asked.

"S-sure"
[][][][]

"And then there was cow guts everywhere" The green eyed boy laughed at his story. I smiled.

He reminds me of Jason, but no one can compare to Jason.

Stop thinking about Jason, he was with someone else.

I shifted my attention back to the boy and asked him a question.
"D-did you ever k-kiss before?"

"Yes" He laughed. "Of course I'm 16"
"Why haven't you?" he asked softly.

"Y-yes but only with one p-person" I said truthfully

He then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, he then pulled away with a smirk. "Now that makes two"

My eyes widened, I didn't want to kiss him, the only person I want to kiss is Jason, but Jason was with someone else. Maybe I should just find another person

"You want to take this somewhere else?" He pointed to a closet. I bit my lip

Do it Justin
Do it

Don't Justin don't

"Okay" I said. He grabbed my hand and leaded me in before closing and locking the door.

He pushed me against the wall kissing down my neck and sucking on it. I shivered, to rough, I've never done it before

"I-I never did t-this" I said
"R-rough"

"Shh, baby just relax" his words made me disgusted.
I groaned as he tried to take of my pants

"N-no" I said.

"Just relax I'm gonna take care of you" he said trying to pull them off.

The door then slammed open, Jason

"J-justin?" He said confused.

I pulled my pants up and jumped to him putting my head in his shoulder, "I didn't want to, too rough" I cried

/-/-/-/-/

So that just happened