Background of the Main Duo

Hello my name is Jay39 and this is my first story so please, if you have any tips for me i would gladly like to hear them.

Anyways This Work has multiple series of short stories, with most of them featuring our Main Duo Jersi and Cari.

And to help you on identifying them, i'll be giving you their basic info for you guys to be introduced to them.

Main Duo.

Jersi, the fighter in the Duo

Titles: The Wild Card

Age:18

Gender:Male

Appearance: Jersi will most often change his appearance to suit the situation, but you can always identify him with his Raven black hair and signature yellow mask that changes to his expression.

Personality: Jersi is a very hyperactive person with a hunger for battle, and thus if he ever sees a possible battle happening, he'll charge right head on to taste that sweet sweet adrenaline.

He has the smarts but he ain't using it.

His' attention span is less than a puppy but if something interests him he'll be keeping his eye on it at all times.

Don't Ever Give Him Coffee, Or Face the Consequences!

Cari, The Negotiator of the Duo.

Age: 11

Gender:N/A

Appearance: Cari is always noticeable, for their body is... less than normal standards, their hair is also always brown as bread and their eyes are always shiny like gems

Personality: While Jersi is the brash of the duo, Cari is the calm.

She always thinks on her decisions, and would rather talk than to fight.

But when forced on a corner she will be as aggressive as Jersi.

She will get the job done no matter what.

And that's them, stay tuned for the first one-shot will be released later this week bye.