The Shield's New Year-Part 2

Roman Reigns

All of you left the ring, walked into The Shield's locker room and you were still in shock and Roman walked up to you as Seth and Dean smiled at both of you.

Roman-''Honey?''

You looked at Roman.

Roman-''Are you alright?''

You-''You three scared the hell out of me!''

You said with a smile and playfully punched Roman's arm as Seth and Dean laughed at little bit.

Roman-''I'm sorry, honey. I wanted to surprise you and that was the only way.''

You-''Well, you guys certainly surprised me. But I loved what you guys did.''

You and Roman hugged.

You-''Thanks guys. It means a lot that you chose me.''

Roman-''Your welcome, Honey.''

Dean-''We're happy to have you with The Shield.''

Seth-''Thank goodness you said yes.''

All of you laughed. Then Jimmy and Jey walked in making all of you looked over at them.

Jimmy-''HEY! Congratulations!''

You ran over and hugged them.

Jey-''Look who's the new member of The Shield!''

You-''Thanks guys. I still can't believe it.''

Jimmy-''Well, this calls for a celebration.''

Jey-''Come on, girl!''

Jimmy and Jey took you hands and walked out of the locker room with you.

Jey-''We're gonna celebrate tonight!''

Roman-''This is gonna be a long night.''

Dean-''I ain't complaining. Celebrating means there will be beer.''

Then Dean rushed out of the locker room.

Dean-''Guys, wait for me!!''

Seth-''Don't worry, bro. Y/N, joining us is the best for her career and ours.''

Roman-''I know. What I'm really worried about is Dean getting too drunk tonight.''

Seth-''Good point. We better catch up with them.''

Roman-''Right.''

Then Roman and Seth rushed out of the locker room to find you and the others.

Seth Rollins

All of you left the ring, went backstage and you stopped by some crates and sat down as you were still in shock. Seth sat down next to you as Dean and Roman smiled at both of you.

Seth-''Guppy?''

You-''Did that just happen? I'm not dreaming right now I am?''

Seth-''No, Guppy. It's all real. I've been wanting to ask you to join us for a while and I discussed it with Dean and Roman and they agreed.''

You-''Were you planing on doing it in the ring?''

Seth-''No, not really. But I'm glad I did.''

Seth tucked you hair behind you ear as he smiled at you and you smiled at him.

You-''Thank you. Not only for announcing me being the new member of The Shield but for saving me out there.''

Seth-''Well, nobody messes with my, Guppy.''