Tag Team Match

Seth Rollins

Your music played and you and Seth walked out together as Nikki and Brie were standing in the ring.

Cole-''Here comes Seth Rollins and Y/N. Who do you think Y/N picked to be her partner tonight against Nikki & Brie?''

JBL-''It's hard to say. But we'll find out in a moment.''

You and Seth stopped at the end of the ramp and Seth kissed you.

Seth-''Good luck, Guppy.''

You-''Thanks.''

Seth walked around the ring over to the announce table as you waited for your partner by the ramp. Seth sat down and put his headset on.

JBL-''Mr. Money In The Bank! It's great to have you joining us tonight.''

Seth-''Thank you. It's great to be here and I'm here to watch my girl in action.''

Your music stopped and everyone waited as you looked over your shoulder and smiled. Then everyone heard ''Let's Light It Up!''

Jerry-''Oh my gosh! It's AJ Lee!''

AJ Lee came skipping down the ramp and stopped next to you as everyone was in shock.

Cole-''I never thought we'd ever see them team up together. Especially, after AJ stabbed Y/N in the back last year.''

JBL-''Well, AJ has history with Nikki and Brie. I guess common enemies make unique alliances.''

You and AJ got in the ring and stood face to face with Nikki and Brie.

Cole-''Did you know about this, Seth?''

Seth-''Of course I did, Michael. I was a little concerned about Y/N's choice considering what happened last year between them but I trust Y/N's instincts.''

You and Nikki stepped out onto the apron as AJ and Brie locked up in the middle of the ring.

Jerry-''Seth, do you have confidence that Y/N and AJ will work well together?''

Seth-''Yeah, I do. Y/N and I talked about it and we both agreed that AJ was the best choice.''

Cole-''Despite their history?''

Seth-''Yeah. I mean, everyone has history with someone else in this company, be it good or bad. And the advantage of that is that you know that person and you know what they're capable of.''

AJ pushed Brie against the ropes and then AJ ran at Brie but she moved and tossed AJ out on the apron. Then Brie knocked her off the apron and onto the floor.

Cole-''AJ knocked off the apron by Brie.''

Brie did a baseball slide but AJ moved out of the way, grabbed Brie and threw her into the apron. AJ tossed Brie back into the ring, got back into the ring herself and covered Brie but she kicked out. AJ tagged you in, you stepped into the ring and AJ stepped out.

Seth-''Oh! Here comes my girl!''

You sat Brie up and put her in a headlock submission.

JBL-''Y/N has really excelled in the ring so much in the last couple of years. Especially since she's been with you, Seth.''

Seth-''Yeah. Her ability in the ring was one of many reasons why we wanted her to be apart of The Shield. She keeps getting better and better every time she enters that ring and I'm so proud of her.''

Brie got up and out of the submission by kicking you in your stomach. Brie bounced off the ropes but you followed her and drove your knee into her ribs against the ropes. Then you gave her a clothesline over the ropes and Brie landed on the floor in front of the announce table.