Chapter 11: Fun. (Part 1)

Chapter 11: Fun.

Zayn’s Point of View

“Hello, Florida!” Louis shouted into the microphone. The arena erupted in screams and cheers full of excitement.

Harry stepped beside him, wrapping an arm around his waist and bringing his microphone up to his mouth. “How’s everyone doing tonight?” The entire arena filled with screams and chaos once again, bringing Harry to a chuckle. “Thank you, thank you. Well, Florida has been great for us so far, and I think that tonight will be great for us as well. How about you guys, what do you think?” He held his microphone out to the while crowd, not having to wait for their immediate response.

“Tonight’s gonna be a good night for Zayn, that’s for sure!” Niall nudged my side, hinting about Anna. The other boys laughed and threw me teasing glances.

Why. Why, Niall.

Anna stood in the front row with an eyebrow raised and a smirk threatening to reveal itself.

The crowd was still going wild and Louis joined Niall and I on the right of the stage, placing an arm around my shoulders. “Oh yeah, Zayn’s gonna have a great night!” he gushed. I swear, none of the boys could keep their mouths shut. “I hear that’s he’s been planning to—“

“Okay!” I interrupted, using my free hand to cover his grinning mouth. “Well, I say that it’s time to start the show, eh? Okay, so, we’re going to start out with—oh god, Louis, that’s just disgusting.” Pulling away my hand, now with a glop of Louis spit in its palm, I threw him a look before frantically wiping it off on my trousers. He smiled gleefully, proud of what he had just accomplished, and skipped over to Harry, wrapping an arm around him and leaning his head into his shoulder, like he usually did.

Liam laughed and headed center stage, as content as a baby with candy. He bore the same look the other boys had, the one that reflected just how happy and proud we were of everything that’s happened in the past year and a half. I looked out into the massive crowd and soaked in every bit of energy given off, the fans were amazing. “Let’s get this party started!”

The familiar guitar chords echoed and all five of us proceeded to jump around the stage and sing our hearts out.

It was nice, having Anna in the front row, it really was. My main focus was on her; every so often, I would turn my gaze to her, bringing me to an emotional high. It sounds foolish, but Anna had an effect on me; just seeing her filled me with glee. She made me forget all of my troubles; all of the problems with Carney.

Each time I looked over at her. I saw her dancing wildly, and I had to refrain from bursting out into laughter. I had to say, she was probably one of the worst dancers I had ever seen, and that was coming from me, but she looked adorable attempting to mimic the girls around her.

~~

We finished off the show with my personal favorite, Everything About You. I would sneak glances over at Anna and when our gazes locked, she would smile brightly up at me. Her smile made me feel like I was on top of the world. It was crazy what she did to me; how she could elevate my mood with just a simple smile. I was head over heels for the girl, and I just hoped my plans for later tonight would pull through without any problems.

The five of us lined up beside each other finishing off the song and the show with all that we had. I caught Anna’s eye, and flashing a grin at her, I belted out the last four words of the song to her.

“It’s everything about you.”

~~

Anna’s Point of View