Chapter 14

*Your P.o.v.*

"DISNEY!!!!" I yelled walking into the hotel room, overlooking part of the park.

"Babe, you don't have to yell. But it is very exciting." Jack chuckled putting his suitcase in the bedroom after walking past me.

I followed after him and plopped onto the bed closing my eyes, loving the fluffy blankets and memory foam mattress.

As the bed sunk a little bit to the left of me, I opened my eyes and looked over to see Jack staring at me.

"I love you.. you know that?"

"Yes Senpai, I love you too. You're my cute little Irish potato!" I smiled, the two of us hugging and giving each other a kiss.

"Now lets go!! I want to get some food!"

I jumped off the bed and stood up, giggling at Jack as he sighed and got up, smiling.

"Want to go to the restaurant they have downstairs? They have a big fish tank to look at." Jack questioned, grabbing his phone, wallet and keycard.

"Yeah that sounds nice! Let's go!" I grabbed my phone and keycard before grabbing his hand and pulling him outside of the hotel room into the hallway. As we walked, we made jokes, talked about what rides we wanted to go on and what our schedule was for what parks to go to.

As we arrived to the restaurant entrance, a waitress immediately came over and placed us at a seat by the gigantic fish tank.

"Well that was fairly simple don't you think?" Jack smiled before looking at one of the menus we were handed.

I looked down on mine and decided on (any food) with (any drink).

"I love how marvelous this place is don't you? I feel like a kid again." I explained, looking at all the colorful fish in the tank.

"Yeah, it brings out the kid in everyone... which I love about you."

I looked up at Jack and our eyes met, the heat rising to my cheeks.

"You're embarrassing me!.... but I love you.." I smiled white burying my face in my hands, making Jack chuckle.

Though after an hour of eating and talking, it was finally time to go to the room after paying the bill.

We both left the restaurant with full stomachs, and walked to the hotel room hand in hand, enjoying each other's company.

When inside, I grabbed some pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and brushed my teeth, admiring the details of decor. Though it was a cold bathroom.

Once finished I walked out to see Jack already laying under the covers of the blankets on our King sized bed. I smiled before turning off the lights and getting under the covers to lay with him.

Both of our arms hugged each other, the two of us sharing warmth before drifting off to sleep.