Intro!

Hi, I'm Ila, I'm 14 years old and I'm your average teenage girl with a not so average teenage lifestyle. You see, I was kidnapped as a little kid by this group that are saying we are going to be sold as "slaves" whatever those are, but either way, it doesn't sound good.

 It's been years since me or the other girls have seen daylight. It stinks, we never got to go to school, only a few of us can even count to 10. We live in little rooms they call "cells", they're dirty and the only way we can clean our "cells" or ourselves is with the daily dose of drinking water. We all eventually either get sold or we die of starvation, dehydration, or a disease.

 But it's not so bad. I met a girl, named Lauren, who is my best friend in the whole world. But I'm also friends with a girl my age named Courtney, who was born here, she said her mother was 20 when she had her. But she was sold 2 years ago, along with all her sisters, all 5 of them

. We've been secretly been spending months on a plan to escape with all the other girls here. But we need a lot more time and effort, we need to know this place like the backs of our scrawny and beat up hands. In 1 month, the men are going to let us outside to do work. One of us (me) is going to eat something bad that morning, that way I throw up when I start to work, all the men will be focused on me, then, everyone will sneak out, by that I mean run like heck.

 Let's hope this month comes soon.

I'm SOOOOO SORRY that this chapter was so short, I'm a pretty crappy writer and I'm posting this at 9:30 at night so......

NIGHT!! *insert sleeping emoji*