Chapter 15

Remember this story belongs to PhantomMaster18 on Deviantart. Please support the original story.

Legend
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/N) - Full Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(F/C 2) - Second Favorite Color
(M/C) - Magic Color
(MC/C) - Magic Circle Color

(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/S) - Hair Style
< word > - Thoughts

Disclaimer: Lets get this out of the way - Neither Fairy Tail or the story belongs to me. Now, let the story continue!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 15: Destroying Jupiter!

Automatic Voice: "11 minutes until Jupiter fires."

(Y/N): "What's with that giant lacrima in the center?"

Ren: "They must be using it to collect magical energy."

Natsu: "Why would they need magical energy for a cannon?"

Happy: "That's because Jupiter doesn't use normal ammunition, it uses concentrated magical energy."

(Y/N): "Then that means..."

Natsu: "If we destroy that lacrima, then the cannon will stop working!"

???: "I'm afraid I cannot allow you to do that."

The four of them looked down to see a Black and White haired man, a black streak running across his face.

(Y/N): "A guard?"

Natsu: "It doesn't matter! Anyone that gets in our way is going down!"

Natsu then jumped at the man, ready to hit him with a fist of fire, only for him to punch himself in the air on his way down.

(Y/N): "What are you doing you idiot!?"

Ren: "Why did you just hit yourself?"

Natsu: "I didn't my fist just went crazy for some reason!"

Natsu then flew off to the side, landing on his feet.

???: "It seems to me... you're getting it your own way."

(Y/N): "Darn it! Just get out of the way already!"

Natsu: "We've got a cannon to crush!"

Happy: "We just need to destroy that giant lacrima and Jupiter will stop working."

???: "You can try, but I won't let you."

Automatic Voice: "7 minutes until Jupiter fires..."

Natsu: "I'm running out of time here! Just shut it and let me do my thing!"

Natsu then jumped at the man with another fist of fire, only for him to punch himself across the face again.

(Y/N): "Natsu! Just give up on fighting him, we need to take out the lacrima!"

Natsu: "I'll show you!"

Ren: "Natsu, don't!"

Natsu charged at the man again, but his fire appeared to have a will of it's own. It swirled around Natsu, enveloping him into a tornado. The man then jumped up and hit Natsu, sending him flying into a wall.

(Y/N): "I get it now... You can control fire can't you?"

???: "That's right. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Totomaru, one of the members of the Element Four."

(Y/N) then suddenly appeared next to the newly introduced Totomaru and punched him right across the face. Totomaru clenches his jaw in pain before looking up at (Y/N).