Chapter 11

Remember this story belongs to PhantomMaster18 on Deviantart. Please support the original story.

Legend
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/N) - Full Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(F/C 2) - Second Favorite Color
(M/C) - Magic Color
(MC/C) - Magic Circle Color

(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/S) - Hair Style
< word > - Thoughts

Disclaimer: Lets get this out of the way - Neither Fairy Tail or the story belongs to me. Now, let the story continue!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 11: Time for Punishment!

Gray: "W-wait a minute!"

Lucy: "You're...!"

Gray: "The guy from the boat!"

The Village Chief recognized who he was and started to slowly walk forward.

Village Chief: "B-Bobo..."

Villager 1: "B-but I thought you were..."

Bobo: "Getting stabbed in the chest hurt, but ya gotta do more than that to kill a demon! Hahahahaha."

Gray: "But on the boat... you just disappeared."

Bobo then suddenly vanished again, spooking Gray, Lucy and Happy again. It is revealed the Bobo had sprouted wings and was flying.

Bobo: "I hope you'll forgive me for not telling the truth sooner!"

(Y/N): "T-they can fly?!"

Bobo: "I was the only one that didn't have any memory loss. I had to leave because everyone was going nuts. I knew I was a demon, but everyone else thought that they were cursed humans!"

Village Chief: "Oh Bobo... WAAAAAAAH!"

The Chief then sprouted wings as well and flew into Bobo, hugging him very tightly. Soon after, the rest of the villagers flew up to join the reunion.

Erza: "So they really were demons all this time."

Natsu: "I wouldn't say that. If you look at their faces, I would say they look more like Angels!"

Village Chief: "It's settled then! We'll have a feast tonight to celebrate! It's gonna be an all out demon party!!"

Lucy: "I don't know if I have enough energy to party with demons."

Happy: "Aye..."

Soon enough, there were tables after tables of food, and everyone was partying for the celebration of Bobo's return. Lucy, Erza, and Happy were at a table enjoying the feast, Natsu was eating some fire, and (Y/N) and Gray were off to the side enjoying a drink.

(Y/N): "Have you settled everything with Lyon?"

Gray: "Pretty much. I hope he finds something new to dream for though."

(Y/N): "I see..."

Then, a group of demon girls approached the two. A deep blue girl among them spoke up.

Blue Demon Girl: "Hey, I see you're feeling better. How are you two doing?"

Gray: "Do I know you?"

Blue Demon Girl: "Maybe this will help."

She then transformed into her human form, a black haired girl with gentle eyes.

Blue Demon Girl: "It's me, Lulu!"

Gray: "Oh, I remember you now."

Lulu: "I guess I look a little different now huh?"

Gray: "Uh, yeah."